AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Hey, say if I live in a Chicagoland suburb, will these be able to sit for like three days after the release date or will they sell out instantly? Somebody had said that it depends on where I live so I'm wondering if these will sit for the next three days.

Hey, say if I live in a Chicagoland suburb, will these be able to sit for like three days after the release date or will they sell out instantly? Somebody had said that it depends on where I live so I'm wondering if these will sit for the next three days.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm totally ignorant to Jordans/sneakers these days, are these a General release? and what's the price tag? thanks 
glasses.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm totally ignorant to Jordans/sneakers these days, are these a General release? and what's the price tag? thanks 
glasses.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

glasses.gif
[/color]

retails $260 and you gotta play MJ  one on one after standing in line for 24 hours to buy a pair...

laugh.gif
$160 should be a GR.

glasses.gif
[/color]

retails $260 and you gotta play MJ  one on one after standing in line for 24 hours to buy a pair...

laugh.gif
$160 should be a GR.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

What city???

What city???

Originally Posted by air max 87

glasses.gif
[/color]
laugh.gif
$160 should be a GR.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thank you sir.[/color]

Originally Posted by air max 87

glasses.gif
[/color]
laugh.gif
$160 should be a GR.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thank you sir.[/color]

I really don't think these are going to sit for three days in the Chicagoland area. Depending on the size, the smaller sizes usually{ 7.5 or 8} sit longer.

I really don't think these are going to sit for three days in the Chicagoland area. Depending on the size, the smaller sizes usually{ 7.5 or 8} sit longer.

Gonna pick these up in a size 9. My white/red XIII's are a 9.5 and they fit too big. Counting down the days till these release.

Gonna pick these up in a size 9. My white/red XIII's are a 9.5 and they fit too big. Counting down the days till these release.

Dont care about sitting or selling out. Never have, unless I dont get my pair......either way two pair of these for me!

Dont care about sitting or selling out. Never have, unless I dont get my pair......either way two pair of these for me!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

I swear speculation never gets old.  "these will sit", "these will sell out instantly".  Who the hell cares?  Dont base your purchasing habits on hype.
oh on da contrary sir...if stuff is sitting you can put priority on other things and wait to they go on sale then cop....

its called being a smart shopper.

these wont sit however.
I'M WITH YOU ON THE SALE THING BUT THESE WILL DEF SIT UP HERE. EVERYTHING UP HERE HAS SAT THE LAST TWO YEARS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SPACE JAMS AND COOL GREYS.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

I swear speculation never gets old.  "these will sit", "these will sell out instantly".  Who the hell cares?  Dont base your purchasing habits on hype.
oh on da contrary sir...if stuff is sitting you can put priority on other things and wait to they go on sale then cop....

its called being a smart shopper.

these wont sit however.
I'M WITH YOU ON THE SALE THING BUT THESE WILL DEF SIT UP HERE. EVERYTHING UP HERE HAS SAT THE LAST TWO YEARS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SPACE JAMS AND COOL GREYS.

zji7g1.jpg

Went to go check out my pre-ordered pair yesterday. They had a nasty %#! glue stain, I had to go through like 3 different pairs until I found the best one.
laugh.gif

zji7g1.jpg

Went to go check out my pre-ordered pair yesterday. They had a nasty %#! glue stain, I had to go through like 3 different pairs until I found the best one.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom