AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

I can't wait for these!!!!! I hope they do start showing up in NYC soon. I need two of these. I hope they release a large number of these like the white and reds but I'm pretty sure these will not sit for long.

I can't wait for these!!!!! I hope they do start showing up in NYC soon. I need two of these. I hope they release a large number of these like the white and reds but I'm pretty sure these will not sit for long.

The mom and pop i work at should be getting pairs tomorrow or tuesday i think we gettin like 60 pairs or so for men idk if i wanna pay 160 tho i havent paid more than a 100 bucks for anything new yet having a discount !@+%+

The mom and pop i work at should be getting pairs tomorrow or tuesday i think we gettin like 60 pairs or so for men idk if i wanna pay 160 tho i havent paid more than a 100 bucks for anything new yet having a discount !@+%+

I'm grabbing one pair for the low and calling it a day. Too much heat lately.
I haven't worn anything but goadomes since the first snowfall in NY.

Pass on Royal Foam to cop the Playoffs instead. I have been waiting patiently for them for more than a decade.

Pass on Royal Foam to cop the Playoffs instead. I have been waiting patiently for them for more than a decade.

Originally Posted by Tony906

these won't sell out relax

laugh.gif

I swear speculation never gets old.  "these will sit", "these will sell out instantly".  Who the hell cares?  Dont base your purchasing habits on hype.

I swear speculation never gets old.  "these will sit", "these will sell out instantly".  Who the hell cares?  Dont base your purchasing habits on hype.

I'm not saying nothing about these sitting, cause I said that the flints would sit and I was wrong. 13 more days can't wait.

I'm not saying nothing about these sitting, cause I said that the flints would sit and I was wrong. 13 more days can't wait.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

oh on da contrary sir...if stuff is sitting you can put priority on other things and wait to they go on sale then cop....

its called being a smart shopper.

these wont sit however.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

oh on da contrary sir...if stuff is sitting you can put priority on other things and wait to they go on sale then cop....

its called being a smart shopper.

these wont sit however.

Hey, say if I live in a Chicagoland suburb, will these be able to sit for like three days after the release date or will they sell out instantly? Somebody had said that it depends on where I live so I'm wondering if these will sit for the next three days.

Back
Top Bottom