AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

should have these tomorrow or wed...Ill post pics as soon as i pick them up...u can never have too many pics of these bad boys

should have these tomorrow or wed...Ill post pics as soon as i pick them up...u can never have too many pics of these bad boys

Originally Posted by Skratch84

those pics just sold me. sheesh..... I'm broke.

QFT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif

OT: Anybody know how much Finishline employees get for discount? 30-40% ? Found out one of the dudes in my Language Awareness class works at Finishline and I'm thinking of making a full-court press on for his disco
laugh.gif
 Cop em lunch and we should be in there!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Skratch84

those pics just sold me. sheesh..... I'm broke.

QFT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif

OT: Anybody know how much Finishline employees get for discount? 30-40% ? Found out one of the dudes in my Language Awareness class works at Finishline and I'm thinking of making a full-court press on for his disco
laugh.gif
 Cop em lunch and we should be in there!
pimp.gif

I'm thinking that Kixclusive.com would have these playoffs at like $210. If they are $210 then I'll try to get them.

I'm thinking that Kixclusive.com would have these playoffs at like $210. If they are $210 then I'll try to get them.

last new jordan purchases were charcoal and unc 9s. still debating on these tho. not really a big fan of 13s anymore, but these are nice. will most likely continue to hold out on jordans til bordeauxs drop.

last new jordan purchases were charcoal and unc 9s. still debating on these tho. not really a big fan of 13s anymore, but these are nice. will most likely continue to hold out on jordans til bordeauxs drop.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

YOU LIVE OUT THE COUNTRY? AS LONG AS YOU SHOW UP ON RELEASE DAY, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THESE AT RETAIL.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

YOU LIVE OUT THE COUNTRY? AS LONG AS YOU SHOW UP ON RELEASE DAY, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THESE AT RETAIL.

Back
Top Bottom