AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Yea, pics are looking fresh
pimp.gif

my local finishline pulled a pair out for me to see and they look great, but the suede is not so great but still got to cop. i think the suede is worse than the white/red 13s well the pair i saw was but it might have been a bad pair.

my local finishline pulled a pair out for me to see and they look great, but the suede is not so great but still got to cop. i think the suede is worse than the white/red 13s well the pair i saw was but it might have been a bad pair.

Went to a mom and pop store to see if they had them and they didn't get their shipment in yet
frown.gif
Kinda glad they didn't have the white/red 13s in my size though cuz I woulda bought them, how they still had a pair of cool greys and not the13s is beyond me. Oh well money saved until next week.

Went to a mom and pop store to see if they had them and they didn't get their shipment in yet
frown.gif
Kinda glad they didn't have the white/red 13s in my size though cuz I woulda bought them, how they still had a pair of cool greys and not the13s is beyond me. Oh well money saved until next week.

I just picked these up from my spot and i must say the quality on these is on point. i would compare these to the flints as far as leather quality goes.

I just picked these up from my spot and i must say the quality on these is on point. i would compare these to the flints as far as leather quality goes.

damn i think i might have to get these...but im tryin to limit myself to 6 pairs for the year, man thats gonna be hard:.

Back
Top Bottom