AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by DReK623

soo guys quick reply should i get a half size smaller im trying to preorder but the only have a 10 im a 10.5

just go to the store and cop 
That way you can try on the sizes
thanks man but i just ordered a 10 cuz i remember trying on the 2010 white and red one and they were pretty roomy on my size

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by DReK623

soo guys quick reply should i get a half size smaller im trying to preorder but the only have a 10 im a 10.5

just go to the store and cop 
That way you can try on the sizes
thanks man but i just ordered a 10 cuz i remember trying on the 2010 white and red one and they were pretty roomy on my size

Originally Posted by stackz

Not trying to go through 90 pages, but are these coming out in kids/toddler sizes? Thanks in advance.
they should, or at least i'm hoping so i can get my little nephew a pair.

Originally Posted by stackz

Not trying to go through 90 pages, but are these coming out in kids/toddler sizes? Thanks in advance.
they should, or at least i'm hoping so i can get my little nephew a pair.

Cant wait. Gonna cop 2 pairs......... Might even cop a 3rd on RD
eyes.gif

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
Nikekidwonder wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
eyes.gif

Whats the point of copping 3 pairs ?
1 to rock, 1 stock, and 1 to use as a paper weight???  
laugh.gif

For me..... Once I rock a shoe... I BEAT THEM FAST. I go through shoes fast. I always been like that

So.... 1 to Rock right out the store. Another to keep on ice for a few years after my 1st pair becomes beat up. And if  I cop a 3rd pair, that last pair would be kept DS and rocked later on in life once the 2 other pairs are beat.

Oh and top of that. THIS colorway is my 2nd favorite XIII right behind the BLACK/RED XIII.

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
Nikekidwonder wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
eyes.gif

Whats the point of copping 3 pairs ?
1 to rock, 1 stock, and 1 to use as a paper weight???  
laugh.gif

For me..... Once I rock a shoe... I BEAT THEM FAST. I go through shoes fast. I always been like that

So.... 1 to Rock right out the store. Another to keep on ice for a few years after my 1st pair becomes beat up. And if  I cop a 3rd pair, that last pair would be kept DS and rocked later on in life once the 2 other pairs are beat.

Oh and top of that. THIS colorway is my 2nd favorite XIII right behind the BLACK/RED XIII.

GottaBdaShoes- Them residential area parking passes are so WACK 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 they be on it with the tickets If my grandma doesnt have any then i dont come over, I'll be damned if i gotta pay the city any more $ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Playoffs are 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Copped mos def now...Foams will have to wait
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 they be on it with the tickets If my grandma doesnt have any then i dont come over, I'll be damned if i gotta pay the city any more $ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Playoffs are 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Playoffs are 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif
I've had that sticker on my windshield for about a year!
laugh.gif
And as a matter of fact, I got a damn ticket the other day for leaving my car near the curb while I went into a store to use the pisser! It had the flashers and was still on too! The meter lady had no compassion for a fellow Chicagoan! Killing me with a $50 parking ticket! Whaaat! lol Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom