AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

NDC sent me a marked up pair of Flint 13's. A nice big yellow F-U to my face stain across the suede part.
laugh.gif

I wasn't mad though, I wore them that night and it was my first JB retail purchase in 3 years and it was exactly what I expected...

..low quality.

NDC sent me a marked up pair of Flint 13's. A nice big yellow F-U to my face stain across the suede part.
laugh.gif

I wasn't mad though, I wore them that night and it was my first JB retail purchase in 3 years and it was exactly what I expected...

..low quality.

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

I live in Sweden and the last time i bought a pair J's was a long time ago, I want to buy these online and ship them to NYC, where should i look to buy them for retail? I'm guessing footlocker, finishline, jumpman?

These are a general release so all sneaker stores should have them 

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

I live in Sweden and the last time i bought a pair J's was a long time ago, I want to buy these online and ship them to NYC, where should i look to buy them for retail? I'm guessing footlocker, finishline, jumpman?

These are a general release so all sneaker stores should have them 

Mikey, Prolly Harlem & Irving Since My Connect Works There... I aint been up to Northriverside in a minute! Prolly swing thru there this weekend

Mikey, Prolly Harlem & Irving Since My Connect Works There... I aint been up to Northriverside in a minute! Prolly swing thru there this weekend

I wear a size 14 and wandering will these be easy to cop in a size 14. I seen that sneakerpost had them for 185.00 shipped and wandering should i pull the trigger what do yall think NKTalk will these be an easy cop in a size 14 or not

I wear a size 14 and wandering will these be easy to cop in a size 14. I seen that sneakerpost had them for 185.00 shipped and wandering should i pull the trigger what do yall think NKTalk will these be an easy cop in a size 14 or not

^^^ pull it!

With tax you payin about $172 or so, atleast that's what it is
In Texas. So you only payin $13 or so over retail. Not to
Mention gas that it costs you to drive to the shoe store or mall..
Glue stains aint a big deal if you gonna wear em anywayz

^^^ pull it!

With tax you payin about $172 or so, atleast that's what it is
In Texas. So you only payin $13 or so over retail. Not to
Mention gas that it costs you to drive to the shoe store or mall..
Glue stains aint a big deal if you gonna wear em anywayz

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thanks. Watch these fly off the shelves. This shoe is too damn hot to sit. Gah damn, my holy grail.
edit.

People thinking these will sit anywhere for 3 weeks.
laugh.gif

They will be around here for a lot longer than 3 weeks...Everyones area is different.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thanks. Watch these fly off the shelves. This shoe is too damn hot to sit. Gah damn, my holy grail.
edit.

People thinking these will sit anywhere for 3 weeks.
laugh.gif

They will be around here for a lot longer than 3 weeks...Everyones area is different.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I wear a 15 and for the last couple of releases (cool greys, red/white 13's, 3's) I have had no problem at all with eastbay. I place them in the cart right when its time to order, wait the little wait time then pay. Shoes show up a week later.

These are popular but trust me you shouldn't have a problem. Now if you are a common size that may be different.

I wear a 15 and for the last couple of releases (cool greys, red/white 13's, 3's) I have had no problem at all with eastbay. I place them in the cart right when its time to order, wait the little wait time then pay. Shoes show up a week later.

These are popular but trust me you shouldn't have a problem. Now if you are a common size that may be different.

I wear a 14 too, and I think I'll be fine here in Atlanta if I dont cop on RD, but I have no idea where you live so you just gotta think about that and the demand for Jordans in your area.

I wear a 14 too, and I think I'll be fine here in Atlanta if I dont cop on RD, but I have no idea where you live so you just gotta think about that and the demand for Jordans in your area.

Back
Top Bottom