AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I GOT B-GRADE WHITE/RED 6'S FROM SNEAKERPOST LAST YEAR. I HAD TO WAIT TILL RELEASE DAY THEN BUY A LEGIT PAIR FROM FINISHLINE, SWITCH THE SNEAKERPOST PAIR WITH THE FINISHLINE PAIR AND THEN RETURN THEM....

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM SNEAKERPOST AGAIN...
I didnt know they sold b grades especially being they just got them so close to release. Damn if they are in bad shape ill just cop them and return them no problem but if they are good they are keepers

sneakerpost doesn't sell B-grades at all. I've been ordering from them for awhile now and have no complaints. VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE! This is based on my experience.

I GOT B-GRADE WHITE/RED 6'S FROM SNEAKERPOST LAST YEAR. I HAD TO WAIT TILL RELEASE DAY THEN BUY A LEGIT PAIR FROM FINISHLINE, SWITCH THE SNEAKERPOST PAIR WITH THE FINISHLINE PAIR AND THEN RETURN THEM....

I didnt know they sold b grades especially being they just got them so close to release. Damn if they are in bad shape ill just cop them and return them no problem but if they are good they are keepers

sneakerpost doesn't sell B-grades at all. I've been ordering from them for awhile now and have no complaints. VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE! This is based on my experience.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I wear a size 11 on a regular with Jordans but for all of the recent XIII's I've been going with a 10.5 and they fit PERFECT. I like a little room in my shoes for my forefoot to move around but not too much. I hope that helps most of you. I know some non reading fool will still ask after this post though.
me to i wear a size 11 to i could easy wear 10.5.but i like to double up on socks so stick to a size 11

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I wear a size 11 on a regular with Jordans but for all of the recent XIII's I've been going with a 10.5 and they fit PERFECT. I like a little room in my shoes for my forefoot to move around but not too much. I hope that helps most of you. I know some non reading fool will still ask after this post though.
me to i wear a size 11 to i could easy wear 10.5.but i like to double up on socks so stick to a size 11

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Just got my pair but am going to return them and get another pair cuz my pair has very bad blue marks on it and glue stains on it too 
mad.gif

Jordan Brands quality is just getting worst every year SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

you can see the blue marks a little on the right shoe 
mad.gif

Not trying to rub it in man but stop rushing. Take it as a lesson. Wait till release day sometime cause everything thats released early is gonna have something wrong with it. Probably worse than the minor defects you would get on release day from a retailer. Jus sayin. Sorry about that though. Good luck with the return

Just got my pair but am going to return them and get another pair cuz my pair has very bad blue marks on it and glue stains on it too 
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

Not trying to rub it in man but stop rushing. Take it as a lesson. Wait till release day sometime cause everything thats released early is gonna have something wrong with it. Probably worse than the minor defects you would get on release day from a retailer. Jus sayin. Sorry about that though. Good luck with the return

Originally Posted by dhtowng

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

What are you talking about 
laugh.gif

Whether i got it release day or not these are the same kicks they was going to sell at the release pretty much all stores in the New York get kicks early 

I have always got my kicks early and this is the first time i had a problem 

Originally Posted by dhtowng

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

What are you talking about 
laugh.gif

Whether i got it release day or not these are the same kicks they was going to sell at the release pretty much all stores in the New York get kicks early 

I have always got my kicks early and this is the first time i had a problem 

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

MAY NOT BE INDICATIVE OF EVERYONE WHO ORDERS FROM THEM BUT I'M JUST GIVING MY EXPERIENCE AS WELL. I DEF RECEIVED B-GRADES FROM THEM. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. NEVER EVEN GOT A RESPONSE BACK WHEN I EMAILED THEM ABOUT IT. WHICH IS WHY I HAD TO RETURN THEM TO FINISHLINE.

MAY NOT BE INDICATIVE OF EVERYONE WHO ORDERS FROM THEM BUT I'M JUST GIVING MY EXPERIENCE AS WELL. I DEF RECEIVED B-GRADES FROM THEM. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. NEVER EVEN GOT A RESPONSE BACK WHEN I EMAILED THEM ABOUT IT. WHICH IS WHY I HAD TO RETURN THEM TO FINISHLINE.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I wear a size 14 and wandering will these be easy to cop in a size 14. I seen that sneakerpost had them for 185.00 shipped and wandering should i pull the trigger what do yall think NKTalk will these be an easy cop in a size 14 or not

I wear a 15 and for the last couple of releases (cool greys, red/white 13's, 3's) I have had no problem at all with eastbay. I place them in the cart right when its time to order, wait the little wait time then pay. Shoes show up a week later.

These are popular but trust me you shouldn't have a problem. Now if you are a common size that may be different.

Agreed.

For the more hyped releases like the XIs I'm willing to pay above retail at sneakerpost and other sites because I don't live in the States anymore and am willing to pay more to ensure that I get a pair.

The playoffs are hyped but I don't expect them to crash Eastbay so I'm willing to take my chances with them.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

i woulda copped early but these are so nice that i have to pick them up in store

You're in the Bahamas right? If so how are you picking these up in store?
nerd.gif

The sports stores over here usually don't get big time releases, or if they do it's not 'til weeks after release date.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I wear a size 14 and wandering will these be easy to cop in a size 14. I seen that sneakerpost had them for 185.00 shipped and wandering should i pull the trigger what do yall think NKTalk will these be an easy cop in a size 14 or not

I wear a 15 and for the last couple of releases (cool greys, red/white 13's, 3's) I have had no problem at all with eastbay. I place them in the cart right when its time to order, wait the little wait time then pay. Shoes show up a week later.

These are popular but trust me you shouldn't have a problem. Now if you are a common size that may be different.

Agreed.

For the more hyped releases like the XIs I'm willing to pay above retail at sneakerpost and other sites because I don't live in the States anymore and am willing to pay more to ensure that I get a pair.

The playoffs are hyped but I don't expect them to crash Eastbay so I'm willing to take my chances with them.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

i woulda copped early but these are so nice that i have to pick them up in store

You're in the Bahamas right? If so how are you picking these up in store?
nerd.gif

The sports stores over here usually don't get big time releases, or if they do it's not 'til weeks after release date.

Back
Top Bottom