AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

As much as I love how these have turned out I don't NEED em per se so I haven't confirmed a cop.  My attitude going forward w/ J's is if I wouldn't buy 2 pair then I don't really need 1 pair in the first place (unless it's a crazy discount).  Even w/ 30% still can't make myself go in.  Ehh, maybe I'll layaway so it'll buy me some time... 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

this is my plan, tomorrow im going to try and find a footlocker employee that's helpful and sees the bigger picture of things and offer him a $15 tip to get my pair with his discount so i only pay $140 if they works then cool, if now im going to try eastbay and hope for a free shipping code. $160 no tax and free shipping is more then fine with me. if that don't work im just going to end up coppin a pair at retail, keeping my receipt and then trying to get a pair for less then retail, if im able to get another pair for less then retail ill cop them and return the pair i paid full price for.

There are ways to save $$$ without a connect but you gotta do work in advance.  Check your inbox

As much as I love how these have turned out I don't NEED em per se so I haven't confirmed a cop.  My attitude going forward w/ J's is if I wouldn't buy 2 pair then I don't really need 1 pair in the first place (unless it's a crazy discount).  Even w/ 30% still can't make myself go in.  Ehh, maybe I'll layaway so it'll buy me some time... 

this is my plan, tomorrow im going to try and find a footlocker employee that's helpful and sees the bigger picture of things and offer him a $15 tip to get my pair with his discount so i only pay $140 if they works then cool, if now im going to try eastbay and hope for a free shipping code. $160 no tax and free shipping is more then fine with me. if that don't work im just going to end up coppin a pair at retail, keeping my receipt and then trying to get a pair for less then retail, if im able to get another pair for less then retail ill cop them and return the pair i paid full price for.

There are ways to save $$$ without a connect but you gotta do work in advance.  Check your inbox

Trust me fam 
Don't expect to much from eastbay 

The last few big releases on eastbay has been instant sellouts ,headaches and heartbreaks 
laugh.gif

I would advise you to just cop at a store or NDC instead 

Trust me fam 

The last few big releases on eastbay has been instant sellouts ,headaches and heartbreaks 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Ugh....these or foams...smh decisions decisions decisions

foams last Longer
or you could just get the pewters and maybe if your lucky you can trade them for the royals with a someone

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Ugh....these or foams...smh decisions decisions decisions

foams last Longer
or you could just get the pewters and maybe if your lucky you can trade them for the royals with a someone

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Trust me fam 

laugh.gif

i got my royal foams $199 shipped on eastbay,  no tax and free shipping was enough to make me happy.    their up on eastbay at 9pm next friday night for me since i live in cali  so if the eastbay route fails ill just cop em the next morning.

Trust me fam 

laugh.gif

i got my royal foams $199 shipped on eastbay,  no tax and free shipping was enough to make me happy.    their up on eastbay at 9pm next friday night for me since i live in cali  so if the eastbay route fails ill just cop em the next morning.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by OG2345

Hey Jordan4XL....how do the playoffs fit??? True to size?

they fit just like the white/red 13's a lil big
If you wear size 8.5 they fit true to size because mine fit perfectly 

I have size 10.5 in the flints, white/red and the playoffs and the flints feel a little tight..so however your white/red fits I would go with that sizing..

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by OG2345

Hey Jordan4XL....how do the playoffs fit??? True to size?

they fit just like the white/red 13's a lil big
If you wear size 8.5 they fit true to size because mine fit perfectly 

I have size 10.5 in the flints, white/red and the playoffs and the flints feel a little tight..so however your white/red fits I would go with that sizing..

D@mn... my boy got his pair (east coast) already. SMH. lol. ENVY is a *****.

To all my fellow Pacific NW sneak freak Any local spots that I could pick these up early? Like to rock these while I go watch the All star game
wink.gif

D@mn... my boy got his pair (east coast) already. SMH. lol. ENVY is a *****.

To all my fellow Pacific NW sneak freak Any local spots that I could pick these up early? Like to rock these while I go watch the All star game
wink.gif

Originally Posted by seanj4523

man i rodered mine from sneakerpost 185 shipped esterday so im good to go. I wear a 14 and have a feeling that Im out of luck sometimes on releases. I really feel like I wasnt ripped off because if you do the math they retail for 160 and plus tax thats like 173.00 throw 10 to 12 on shipping that would equal about 185 so im good and even if it was over iot would only be abou 13 dollars profit for sneakerpost. They are shipping them out UPS with ground of 1 to 5 business days so will get them probably 5 days before release and no B grade quality.

I GOT B-GRADE WHITE/RED 6'S FROM SNEAKERPOST LAST YEAR. I HAD TO WAIT TILL RELEASE DAY THEN BUY A LEGIT PAIR FROM FINISHLINE, SWITCH THE SNEAKERPOST PAIR WITH THE FINISHLINE PAIR AND THEN RETURN THEM....

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM SNEAKERPOST AGAIN...

man i rodered mine from sneakerpost 185 shipped esterday so im good to go. I wear a 14 and have a feeling that Im out of luck sometimes on releases. I really feel like I wasnt ripped off because if you do the math they retail for 160 and plus tax thats like 173.00 throw 10 to 12 on shipping that would equal about 185 so im good and even if it was over iot would only be abou 13 dollars profit for sneakerpost. They are shipping them out UPS with ground of 1 to 5 business days so will get them probably 5 days before release and no B grade quality.

I GOT B-GRADE WHITE/RED 6'S FROM SNEAKERPOST LAST YEAR. I HAD TO WAIT TILL RELEASE DAY THEN BUY A LEGIT PAIR FROM FINISHLINE, SWITCH THE SNEAKERPOST PAIR WITH THE FINISHLINE PAIR AND THEN RETURN THEM....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Almost all white/ varsity red 6's were b grades no matter where you got emThat's just jb quality for ya

Almost all white/ varsity red 6's were b grades no matter where you got emThat's just jb quality for ya

I wear a size 11 on a regular with Jordans but for all of the recent XIII's I've been going with a 10.5 and they fit PERFECT. I like a little room in my shoes for my forefoot to move around but not too much. I hope that helps most of you. I know some non reading fool will still ask after this post though.

I wear a size 11 on a regular with Jordans but for all of the recent XIII's I've been going with a 10.5 and they fit PERFECT. I like a little room in my shoes for my forefoot to move around but not too much. I hope that helps most of you. I know some non reading fool will still ask after this post though.

I didnt know they sold b grades especially being they just got them so close to release. Damn if they are in bad shape ill just cop them and return them no problem but if they are good they are keepers

I didnt know they sold b grades especially being they just got them so close to release. Damn if they are in bad shape ill just cop them and return them no problem but if they are good they are keepers

Back
Top Bottom