AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by stackz

Not trying to go through 90 pages, but are these coming out in kids/toddler sizes? Thanks in advance.
To confirm this for you, yes they will be available in infant, toddler, pre-school and youth sizes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by stackz

Not trying to go through 90 pages, but are these coming out in kids/toddler sizes? Thanks in advance.
To confirm this for you, yes they will be available in infant, toddler, pre-school and youth sizes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just got my pair but am going to return them and get another pair cuz my pair has very bad blue marks on it and glue stains on it too 
mad.gif

Jordan Brands quality is just getting worst every year SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

you can see the blue marks a little on the right shoe 
mad.gif

Just got my pair but am going to return them and get another pair cuz my pair has very bad blue marks on it and glue stains on it too 
mad.gif

Jordan Brands quality is just getting worst every year SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

you can see the blue marks a little on the right shoe 
mad.gif

man i rodered mine from sneakerpost 185 shipped esterday so im good to go. I wear a 14 and have a feeling that Im out of luck sometimes on releases. I really feel like I wasnt ripped off because if you do the math they retail for 160 and plus tax thats like 173.00 throw 10 to 12 on shipping that would equal about 185 so im good and even if it was over iot would only be abou 13 dollars profit for sneakerpost. They are shipping them out UPS with ground of 1 to 5 business days so will get them probably 5 days before release and no B grade quality.

man i rodered mine from sneakerpost 185 shipped esterday so im good to go. I wear a 14 and have a feeling that Im out of luck sometimes on releases. I really feel like I wasnt ripped off because if you do the math they retail for 160 and plus tax thats like 173.00 throw 10 to 12 on shipping that would equal about 185 so im good and even if it was over iot would only be abou 13 dollars profit for sneakerpost. They are shipping them out UPS with ground of 1 to 5 business days so will get them probably 5 days before release and no B grade quality.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

You better hope your pair is good and don't have marks and glue stains like mine did because they would really suck

You better hope your pair is good and don't have marks and glue stains like mine did because they would really suck

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

do you have B grades or are those the finished products if they are B grades that will explain the glue marks mine are the finished product. Also, in your situation I would buy a pair on release date swap your pair that you have and return them and get your money back and say that they didnt fit

do you have B grades or are those the finished products if they are B grades that will explain the glue marks mine are the finished product. Also, in your situation I would buy a pair on release date swap your pair that you have and return them and get your money back and say that they didnt fit

Nah i got mine at a local spot am going to just go tomorrow morning and change them for a new pair at the same spot
And its not B grades its the finish product 

Nah i got mine at a local spot am going to just go tomorrow morning and change them for a new pair at the same spot
And its not B grades its the finish product 

this is my plan, tomorrow im going to try and find a footlocker employee that's helpful and sees the bigger picture of things and offer him a $15 tip to get my pair with his discount so i only pay $140 if they works then cool, if now im going to try eastbay and hope for a free shipping code. $160 no tax and free shipping is more then fine with me. if that don't work im just going to end up coppin a pair at retail, keeping my receipt and then trying to get a pair for less then retail, if im able to get another pair for less then retail ill cop them and return the pair i paid full price for.

this is my plan, tomorrow im going to try and find a footlocker employee that's helpful and sees the bigger picture of things and offer him a $15 tip to get my pair with his discount so i only pay $140 if they works then cool, if now im going to try eastbay and hope for a free shipping code. $160 no tax and free shipping is more then fine with me. if that don't work im just going to end up coppin a pair at retail, keeping my receipt and then trying to get a pair for less then retail, if im able to get another pair for less then retail ill cop them and return the pair i paid full price for.

Back
Top Bottom