AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

^^^^daaaYmn those look hurt!!! I know they haven't rereleased till now but those should have been retired ages ago!!
I can only imagine what those things smell like lol. Good luck with your new pair(s).
Lol, I stopped wearing them at least 4 years ago. The shoes outlasted my og laces. I used them to ball and they held up pretty good. I want to get rid of em' but these were pretty much my first pair of shoes I ever paid for instead of my parents buying me a pair of kicks a year in highschool. They just sit in my garage now.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

^^^^daaaYmn those look hurt!!! I know they haven't rereleased till now but those should have been retired ages ago!!
I can only imagine what those things smell like lol. Good luck with your new pair(s).
Lol, I stopped wearing them at least 4 years ago. The shoes outlasted my og laces. I used them to ball and they held up pretty good. I want to get rid of em' but these were pretty much my first pair of shoes I ever paid for instead of my parents buying me a pair of kicks a year in highschool. They just sit in my garage now.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Free shipping codes for tonight?

Eastbay:

[table][tr][td]
FREE SHIPPING
ON ORDERS OF $75 OR MORE*
APO/FPO addresses now eligible on all free shipping offers!
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
*Use promotion code IPEBV253 at checkout. Promo Code box is located in Step 4 of checkout. Order value must total $75 or more before services, taxes, shipping and handling. Valid online at eastbay.com. and eastbay4kids.com Offer is limited to standard delivery within the contiguous US and APO/FPO addresses. Excludes bulk orders and drop ships. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offer. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned merchandise. May not be used toward purchase of GiftCards or team orders. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply.
Offer expires 2/26/2011 (11:59 pm CT).
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Free shipping codes for tonight?

Eastbay:

[table][tr][td]
FREE SHIPPING
ON ORDERS OF $75 OR MORE*
APO/FPO addresses now eligible on all free shipping offers!
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
*Use promotion code IPEBV253 at checkout. Promo Code box is located in Step 4 of checkout. Order value must total $75 or more before services, taxes, shipping and handling. Valid online at eastbay.com. and eastbay4kids.com Offer is limited to standard delivery within the contiguous US and APO/FPO addresses. Excludes bulk orders and drop ships. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offer. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned merchandise. May not be used toward purchase of GiftCards or team orders. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply.
Offer expires 2/26/2011 (11:59 pm CT).
[/td][/tr][/table]

Via CounterKicks. Some guy spends $3040... 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

reminder-air-jordan-xiii-playoffs-releasing-tomorrow-11.jpg

I need these shoes, but my funds are low at the moment and I don't get paid till Monday. Hopefully they'll still have some pair left on Monday or Tuesday.

I need these shoes, but my funds are low at the moment and I don't get paid till Monday. Hopefully they'll still have some pair left on Monday or Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom