AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

LOL @ the strip club! hahaha.... ENJOY
smile.gif

Nak ng tinapa ang dami palang Pinoy sa NT... Jordan and Kobe Thread (I don;t know about LeBron)
If  it was me, I'm not gonna take a chance ordering this on-line fellow NTers...

As many of you I had the chance to see this today and even my friend who works at Sneaker Store is iffy about quality...

This will sell out for sure in major spots, Again I take back what I said about 30 pages ago that this will sit for a few days..

Nak ng tinapa ang dami palang Pinoy sa NT... Jordan and Kobe Thread (I don;t know about LeBron)
If  it was me, I'm not gonna take a chance ordering this on-line fellow NTers...

As many of you I had the chance to see this today and even my friend who works at Sneaker Store is iffy about quality...

This will sell out for sure in major spots, Again I take back what I said about 30 pages ago that this will sit for a few days..

^^will take my chances from nbastore. =/ don't really wna hit the mall early tomm plus pay retail when I have disc. to use off of nbastore. Got my 2nd of white/reds from em and they crispy compare to my footlocker pair.. left tumbled right not so much. Plus I have this problem of askn employee 3 4 times to brings boxes out.. always seems like I'm buggn the crap outta em. Tho I kno I gots the right to, I get soo irritated when they make it seem like it soo much to ask for.. =/

^^will take my chances from nbastore. =/ don't really wna hit the mall early tomm plus pay retail when I have disc. to use off of nbastore. Got my 2nd of white/reds from em and they crispy compare to my footlocker pair.. left tumbled right not so much. Plus I have this problem of askn employee 3 4 times to brings boxes out.. always seems like I'm buggn the crap outta em. Tho I kno I gots the right to, I get soo irritated when they make it seem like it soo much to ask for.. =/

Took the Mrs. to the Coach Store and copper the kiddie some kicks, gonna grab dinner and be home just in time to snag my pair. May even get NDC on the line while driving just to be safe. Good luck to erbody tryin to cop, though I don't see these being that hard to grab.

Took the Mrs. to the Coach Store and copper the kiddie some kicks, gonna grab dinner and be home just in time to snag my pair. May even get NDC on the line while driving just to be safe. Good luck to erbody tryin to cop, though I don't see these being that hard to grab.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Me too dude! But..
That's extra $16 for me tax here in IL, but then again who doesn't want the best pair as much as possible..

$16 is already about 3 good meals already fro me (Yes, I'm that cheap) 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Noypi ka din pala vipersupra!!... 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Me too dude! But..
That's extra $16 for me tax here in IL, but then again who doesn't want the best pair as much as possible..

$16 is already about 3 good meals already fro me (Yes, I'm that cheap) 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Noypi ka din pala vipersupra!!... 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

AWWW!! You're so sweet!! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

AWWW!! You're so sweet!! 
happy.gif

Lol dats dat filipino in you alex. I totally understand tol. =) nd yea we all wnt the best lookn pair. But its one of those things I just learn to deal wit.. somehow someway d shoes will have something that well see nd we won't like.. but it doesn't make the shoes looks garbage as I said many of times. Lol this is really the first pair of retro I bought that exactly looks like the og. Manyy of us here will agree..

Lol dats dat filipino in you alex. I totally understand tol. =) nd yea we all wnt the best lookn pair. But its one of those things I just learn to deal wit.. somehow someway d shoes will have something that well see nd we won't like.. but it doesn't make the shoes looks garbage as I said many of times. Lol this is really the first pair of retro I bought that exactly looks like the og. Manyy of us here will agree..

^^^^daaaYmn those look hurt!!! I know they haven't rereleased till now but those should have been retired ages ago!!
I can only imagine what those things smell like lol. Good luck with your new pair(s).

^^^^daaaYmn those look hurt!!! I know they haven't rereleased till now but those should have been retired ages ago!!
I can only imagine what those things smell like lol. Good luck with your new pair(s).

Back
Top Bottom