AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

^ I'm with you on that. I'm gonna be upset if they throw mesh on top instead of leather. Although whatever is cheaper to produce is what we should expect.

^ I'm with you on that. I'm gonna be upset if they throw mesh on top instead of leather. Although whatever is cheaper to produce is what we should expect.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I hope they don't make any MAJOR changes in these. Actually, NO changes I'm hoping for.
Those are the official pics... you don't have question that...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I hope they don't make any MAJOR changes in these. Actually, NO changes I'm hoping for.
Those are the official pics... you don't have question that...

I was just on Pickyourshoes.com and saw the grade school sizes up... the side panel is not leather but the other material like on the other XIIIs. Maybe this is just on the gradeschool szs but i definately hope that they stay true for the adult sizes 

I was just on Pickyourshoes.com and saw the grade school sizes up... the side panel is not leather but the other material like on the other XIIIs. Maybe this is just on the gradeschool szs but i definately hope that they stay true for the adult sizes 

2cngy06.jpg

1x
34j7vwz.gif

Still got the OG in my stash deadstock'd
34j7vwz.gif

very little differences but next to none... which is perfect in my book, coming from JB.

I'll make sure to ask wifey to put my OGs on my feet and my other pairs in my casket.

very little differences but next to none... which is perfect in my book, coming from JB.

I'll make sure to ask wifey to put my OGs on my feet and my other pairs in my casket.

Originally Posted by b12ocksta12

You were looking at a different colorway. Very similar, but it's Volt Cherry or something instead of red, and it's for GS only.

Originally Posted by b12ocksta12

You were looking at a different colorway. Very similar, but it's Volt Cherry or something instead of red, and it's for GS only.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by prattn33

any word yet or if these will be similar to the flints or much harder to get?

General Release.  Should be easily attainable on release day.

after reading up that the flints are now pretty much sold out, even after many stated that they would sit for atleast a week. i think ima preorder and pay the extra 30$. f dealing with ******s in lines.
i dunno how ya having trouble locating these....maybe cuz im NY and there's a sneaker store on every damn block
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by prattn33

any word yet or if these will be similar to the flints or much harder to get?

General Release.  Should be easily attainable on release day.

after reading up that the flints are now pretty much sold out, even after many stated that they would sit for atleast a week. i think ima preorder and pay the extra 30$. f dealing with ******s in lines.
i dunno how ya having trouble locating these....maybe cuz im NY and there's a sneaker store on every damn block
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Y'all gotta get your goon on I walked str8 to the front of the line the other morning for the Flints wit my BM and it was like criccets chirpin I know 4 damn sho I 8nt "the man" to be cuttin g str8 to the front of a line of 25 people, but I did. My connect works at the mall spot where I scoop at and I'll be doin the same for these Playoffs.... they're a must have and look pretty true to OG just of course the red stripe on the bottoms instead of gray who cares....

All that preorderin though, no hate at ALL please understand, but I think yall might be a LITTLE scared of the goons who come out to play on RD....I be strapped regardless though so its of little to no circumstance to me

All the early birds grabbin these now appreciate some pics and comparisons for those who got the OG like me

Y'all gotta get your goon on I walked str8 to the front of the line the other morning for the Flints wit my BM and it was like criccets chirpin I know 4 damn sho I 8nt "the man" to be cuttin g str8 to the front of a line of 25 people, but I did. My connect works at the mall spot where I scoop at and I'll be doin the same for these Playoffs.... they're a must have and look pretty true to OG just of course the red stripe on the bottoms instead of gray who cares....

All that preorderin though, no hate at ALL please understand, but I think yall might be a LITTLE scared of the goons who come out to play on RD....I be strapped regardless though so its of little to no circumstance to me

All the early birds grabbin these now appreciate some pics and comparisons for those who got the OG like me

And more importantly, why are you typing words like "8nt" (really my dude, are you mentally ******ed? It's ok if you are).... Then, top it all off with a whole post basically flaunting your so-called "G" on the Internet of all places. You're a joke dude. Hope you're fully aware of this and accept it. Kinda pathetic but we'll roll with it. Strapped... Lmao

Back
Top Bottom