AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Do you think the link posted a couple pages back will be live as of 12 AM since right now it says "Product was not found." Or will it be a different link?

Do you think the link posted a couple pages back will be live as of 12 AM since right now it says "Product was not found." Or will it be a different link?

tell me this is a dumb excuse for me to get them online vs the store im lazy and don't feel like getting out in this cold weather and wasting gas and i want the shipping box so i can sell shoes later down the road and use the box 
laugh.gif

tell me this is a dumb excuse for me to get them online vs the store im lazy and don't feel like getting out in this cold weather and wasting gas and i want the shipping box so i can sell shoes later down the road and use the box 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I need these shoes, but my funds are low at the moment and I don't get paid till Monday. Hopefully they'll still have some pair left on Monday or Tuesday.

Im on the same boat im just going to order them because they dont take funds out your account til they ship. Do Eastbay/FL ship out on saturdays? I dont want to get a overdraft fee...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I need these shoes, but my funds are low at the moment and I don't get paid till Monday. Hopefully they'll still have some pair left on Monday or Tuesday.

Im on the same boat im just going to order them because they dont take funds out your account til they ship. Do Eastbay/FL ship out on saturdays? I dont want to get a overdraft fee...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

NDC? are they up yet? cant find em
They show up on the 2nd page of "New Releases" but when clicked, a message comes up saying product not found or is no longer available. I'm guessing the page will be active @ midnight.

They show up on the 2nd page of "New Releases" but when clicked, a message comes up saying product not found or is no longer available. I'm guessing the page will be active @ midnight.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

The show up on the 2nd page of "New Releases" but when clicked, a message comes up saying product not found or is no longer available. I'm guessing the page will be active @ midnight.

hmmm, odd.

edit: still not seeing them at all..

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

The show up on the 2nd page of "New Releases" but when clicked, a message comes up saying product not found or is no longer available. I'm guessing the page will be active @ midnight.

hmmm, odd.

edit: still not seeing them at all..

Back
Top Bottom