AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Was going to buy through Eastbay to save on shipping and tax then I got to that whack Checkout Timer, left that window open while I tried to get them off Swoosh just in case they went up for discount. Swoosh was a no go so I had to log off Swoosh and sign in on Nikestore just so I could get free shipping. Wasn't as easy but got my two pairs off NDC with confirmation email. While Eastbay would of still had me on that dumb *** timer. 

Was going to buy through Eastbay to save on shipping and tax then I got to that whack Checkout Timer, left that window open while I tried to get them off Swoosh just in case they went up for discount. Swoosh was a no go so I had to log off Swoosh and sign in on Nikestore just so I could get free shipping. Wasn't as easy but got my two pairs off NDC with confirmation email. While Eastbay would of still had me on that dumb *** timer. 

Nike is by far the GREEDIEST company ever. Literally.

AS of last night: Discount is a GO. Will be APPLIED.

5 minutes prior to release: No discount.

Really though? 5 minutes prior? Sucka move by Nike right there, see folks and that's exactly why the Swoosh account is never worth buying - I tried warning people.

laugh.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Nike is by far the GREEDIEST company ever. Literally.

AS of last night: Discount is a GO. Will be APPLIED.

5 minutes prior to release: No discount.

Really though? 5 minutes prior? Sucka move by Nike right there, see folks and that's exactly why the Swoosh account is never worth buying - I tried warning people.

laugh.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

NDC had me worried but came thru in the end, now i ll try my luck at the mall with a 2nd pair and a pair of Griffs

NDC non flash FTW

NDC had me worried but came thru in the end, now i ll try my luck at the mall with a 2nd pair and a pair of Griffs

NDC non flash FTW

cant believe these werent discounted. glad i still have my OGs worn 2 times. copped my girl a pair tho.
on to the next release i guess

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by iamlegend

got my pairs...but nike kept giving me that funky message about product not available
I kept getting incorrect zip code and country. Gave up.
SC thats messed...did you have an account with them already?

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by iamlegend

got my pairs...but nike kept giving me that funky message about product not available
I kept getting incorrect zip code and country. Gave up.
SC thats messed...did you have an account with them already?

cant believe these werent discounted. glad i still have my OGs worn 2 times. copped my girl a pair tho.
on to the next release i guess

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

after 30 min. wait my order went through on eastbay

2nd pair cop FTW
pimp.gif
rockin my 1st pair as i type

So the shoes were actually there?
eek.gif

Do they really hold people in line and hold the shoes?

Finally, after 40 mins of waiting while watching the Dubs getting wasted by the Hawks, my order went through.

Finally, after 40 mins of waiting while watching the Dubs getting wasted by the Hawks, my order went through.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

after 30 min. wait my order went through on eastbay

2nd pair cop FTW
pimp.gif
rockin my 1st pair as i type

So the shoes were actually there?
eek.gif

Do they really hold people in line and hold the shoes?

tried checking out and when i hit checkout on ndc i was told to call...been on hold for 25 minutes...

hate eastbay...has any1 ordered on finishline b4 for retro releases? how are they wit getting your order through?

tried checking out and when i hit checkout on ndc i was told to call...been on hold for 25 minutes...

hate eastbay...has any1 ordered on finishline b4 for retro releases? how are they wit getting your order through?

Back
Top Bottom