AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Lol I'm on Eastbay and its talking about a 42 Minute wait. Thank God I got mine on Thursday.

What are you doing on eastbay if you already copped?

Testing my internet for future releases.
Testing What!!..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I added a shoe to the cart and then removed it. That checkout mess is crazy. 40+ minute wait time to get some shoes online?
sick.gif

Finishline or NDC should be first option for everyone. Not to trash Eastbay but seriously, whose going to wait 40 minutes for a something that'll probably be gone?

Just for fun I tried Eastbay as well..
I got 2 hr wait time, seriously...
I think this what we get if we **** around... 2 hr wait time

I mean what the heck was that 2 hr. wait time for Re-Fuel? Bathroom Break? Stop Over?

I could finish a game of 2k11 12 min. per quarter and still waiting on Eastbay... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Does eastbay tax in CA? Also I wasn't getting free shipping at ndc. Is there a code?

NDC free shipping is automatic when you're signed in with an account.

Got a sz 10 off NDC with a gc and 1 off eastbay. Time to
smokin.gif
. Congrats to those that got their pair(s) and gl to those still trying.

Got a sz 10 off NDC with a gc and 1 off eastbay. Time to
smokin.gif
. Congrats to those that got their pair(s) and gl to those still trying.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Does eastbay tax in CA? Also I wasn't getting free shipping at ndc. Is there a code?

NDC free shipping is automatic when you're signed in with an account.

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

Originally Posted by wr8201

did anyone try finishline? i got an order confirmation, but didnt receive an email saying so yet...just wondering bc i never order off of finishline...does anyone know?

i did...i received an email order number
Just got mine too...damn i tried ndc and eastbay and finishline came through
got my conformation #  and email as soon as I submitted my order, never really had an issue with ordering off of FNL , just be patience.

It's ridiculous. I called Swoosh customer service at 9:15pm Pacific time and she told me they literally took the discount off 5 minutes prior to release launch. That's probably why there was such a delay with the launching. Greed is at an all time high at Nike. Ridiculous. Can't even look out for their "family" anymore.

They want me to spend $160+ on a Jordan product launching in 2011?!

sick.gif

Over my dead body.
sick.gif

Have fun with this 13 retro release. Now I don't blame Method Man for not purchasing Nikes anymore, amongst other reasons.

Originally Posted by wr8201

did anyone try finishline? i got an order confirmation, but didnt receive an email saying so yet...just wondering bc i never order off of finishline...does anyone know?

i did...i received an email order number
Just got mine too...damn i tried ndc and eastbay and finishline came through
got my conformation #  and email as soon as I submitted my order, never really had an issue with ordering off of FNL , just be patience.

It's ridiculous. I called Swoosh customer service at 9:15pm Pacific time and she told me they literally took the discount off 5 minutes prior to release launch. That's probably why there was such a delay with the launching. Greed is at an all time high at Nike. Ridiculous. Can't even look out for their "family" anymore.

They want me to spend $160+ on a Jordan product launching in 2011?!

sick.gif

Over my dead body.
sick.gif

Have fun with this 13 retro release. Now I don't blame Method Man for not purchasing Nikes anymore, amongst other reasons.

Lol I'm on Eastbay and its talking about a 42 Minute wait. Thank God I got mine on Thursday.

Testing What!!..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I added a shoe to the cart and then removed it. That checkout mess is crazy. 40+ minute wait time to get some shoes online?
sick.gif

Finishline or NDC should be first option for everyone. Not to trash Eastbay but seriously, whose going to wait 40 minutes for a something that'll probably be gone?

I mean what the heck was that 2 hr. wait time for Re-Fuel? Bathroom Break? Stop Over?

I could finish a game of 2k11 12 min. per quarter and still waiting on Eastbay... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You can take a nap then cop.
laugh.gif

I just want someone from Eastbay to explain how it truly works. 2 hrs though? I'd hate to see the Concord release wait time.

Why doesn't Meth cop anymore?

Testing What!!..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You can take a nap then cop.
laugh.gif

I just want someone from Eastbay to explain how it truly works. 2 hrs though? I'd hate to see the Concord release wait time.

Why doesn't Meth cop anymore?

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

after 30 min. wait my order went through on eastbay

2nd pair cop FTW
pimp.gif
rockin my 1st pair as i type

So the shoes were actually there?
eek.gif

Do they really hold people in line and hold the shoes?

yes sir

its literally a gamble having to wait for that long

i didnt really care cuz i already got some but if i hadnt copped early best believe i wouldve tried ndc before i even tried to mess with eastbay lol

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

after 30 min. wait my order went through on eastbay

2nd pair cop FTW
pimp.gif
rockin my 1st pair as i type

So the shoes were actually there?
eek.gif

Do they really hold people in line and hold the shoes?

yes sir

its literally a gamble having to wait for that long

i didnt really care cuz i already got some but if i hadnt copped early best believe i wouldve tried ndc before i even tried to mess with eastbay lol

Well gotta cancel my order with Nike cuase I copped off eastbay with giftbox
smile.gif
163 with 6% fat wallet discount so still cheaper than retail + tax!

Back
Top Bottom