AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Got my order confirms for both. Didn't log into my ndc account to get the free shipping tho, wonder if i can call and get that adjusted 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by iamlegend

got my pairs...but nike kept giving me that funky message about product not available
I kept getting incorrect zip code and country. Gave up.
SC thats messed...did you have an account with them already?

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by iamlegend

got my pairs...but nike kept giving me that funky message about product not available
I kept getting incorrect zip code and country. Gave up.
SC thats messed...did you have an account with them already?

Got my order confirms for both. Didn't log into my ndc account to get the free shipping tho, wonder if i can call and get that adjusted 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Nike is by far the GREEDIEST company ever. Literally.

AS of last night: Discount is a GO. Will be APPLIED.

5 minutes prior to release: No discount.

Really though? 5 minutes prior? Sucka move by Nike right there, see folks and that's exactly why the Swoosh account is never worth buying - I tried warning people.

laugh.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Then they wonder why their employees are always hustlin' their products on the side.

Hopefully, my dude can come up with a pair in-store but employees have to wait until Monday in order to get a discount (
30t6p3b.gif
).

When I was actually working at Nike, I got heated when they started dropping the CDP's without a discount.  All the while, employees fortunately (...or unfortunately depending on your outlook on life) enough to live in Oregon or Memphis could still walk into the employee store and get 50% off with no tax.

I remember dudes were so heated in the stock room that they would bring busted Forces to work and walk out with a brand new pair everyday they worked,
laugh.gif

It's that serious, or at least it was to them.

Had a 30 minute wait on Eastbay but was able to process my order with free shipping. Good luck to those still trying to get their pair(s)!

Had a 30 minute wait on Eastbay but was able to process my order with free shipping. Good luck to those still trying to get their pair(s)!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Nike is by far the GREEDIEST company ever. Literally.

AS of last night: Discount is a GO. Will be APPLIED.

5 minutes prior to release: No discount.

Really though? 5 minutes prior? Sucka move by Nike right there, see folks and that's exactly why the Swoosh account is never worth buying - I tried warning people.

laugh.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Then they wonder why their employees are always hustlin' their products on the side.

Hopefully, my dude can come up with a pair in-store but employees have to wait until Monday in order to get a discount (
30t6p3b.gif
).

When I was actually working at Nike, I got heated when they started dropping the CDP's without a discount.  All the while, employees fortunately (...or unfortunately depending on your outlook on life) enough to live in Oregon or Memphis could still walk into the employee store and get 50% off with no tax.

I remember dudes were so heated in the stock room that they would bring busted Forces to work and walk out with a brand new pair everyday they worked,
laugh.gif

It's that serious, or at least it was to them.

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Had a 40 min wait with Eastbay. Just called and got though in 10 mins. Hope everyone gets their pair.
hate that eastbay has that timer, but oh well

side note like that profile pic
grin.gif

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Had a 40 min wait with Eastbay. Just called and got though in 10 mins. Hope everyone gets their pair.
hate that eastbay has that timer, but oh well

side note like that profile pic
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Lol I'm on Eastbay and its talking about a 42 Minute wait. Thank God I got mine on Thursday.

What are you doing on eastbay if you already copped?

Testing my internet for future releases.
Testing What!!..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I added a shoe to the cart and then removed it. That checkout mess is crazy. 40+ minute wait time to get some shoes online?
sick.gif

Finishline or NDC should be first option for everyone. Not to trash Eastbay but seriously, whose going to wait 40 minutes for a something that'll probably be gone?

Just for fun I tried Eastbay as well..
I got 2 hr wait time, seriously...
I think this what we get if we **** around... 2 hr wait time

I mean what the heck was that 2 hr. wait time for Re-Fuel? Bathroom Break? Stop Over?

I could finish a game of 2k11 12 min. per quarter and still waiting on Eastbay... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom