AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Glad I went a .5 size down because the 10 fits like a roomy 10.5, stores in my area still had plenty so I might pick up another pair if I see em next weekend.

Got 3 pairs at the Employee Store in Beaverton, OR at $85 a pop. They had about 15 pairs of the BHM IIIs too but the employees snagged em up.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

its funny to me to read about all the guys proclaiming that these would "sit for months!"

waits from poster from iowa to show up and say "bu bu bu but these are at every mall i hit up, told yall they would sit........"

Originally Posted by aphexacid

its funny to me to read about all the guys proclaiming that these would "sit for months!"

waits from poster from iowa to show up and say "bu bu bu but these are at every mall i hit up, told yall they would sit........"

Finally was able to locate the second pair in my size locally. I can now put away my maize lows. 40 min drive, but its cool. First thing I did was try them on. True to size like all the other recent 13's I've copped.

Finally was able to locate the second pair in my size locally. I can now put away my maize lows. 40 min drive, but its cool. First thing I did was try them on. True to size like all the other recent 13's I've copped.

im honestly surprised these moved faster than flints around here but im also thinking there were less produced. i went up 1/2 size to a 10 but i should be decent. will just stick force fields in or wear thick socks.

im honestly surprised these moved faster than flints around here but im also thinking there were less produced. i went up 1/2 size to a 10 but i should be decent. will just stick force fields in or wear thick socks.

^^^ dope pics rico.
i thought about getting my son a pair but he still doesnt wear shoes. just socks and stuff
laugh.gif

^^^ dope pics rico.
i thought about getting my son a pair but he still doesnt wear shoes. just socks and stuff
laugh.gif

They sold fast here in Orlando The white and reds were an easy cop so I figured this wouldn't be too bad , I got mine but there were plenty of people waiting and dudes at footlocker and footaction only got two pairs of each size,& finish line was sold out of 11.5 before the store opened because they were "reserved", overall the quality is fantastic, just like they were in 98 very pleased with the shoe

They sold fast here in Orlando The white and reds were an easy cop so I figured this wouldn't be too bad , I got mine but there were plenty of people waiting and dudes at footlocker and footaction only got two pairs of each size,& finish line was sold out of 11.5 before the store opened because they were "reserved", overall the quality is fantastic, just like they were in 98 very pleased with the shoe

Originally Posted by bigj505

I have to agree, but it could be that flints retroed in the recent past. With the GR status everyone gave these I thought I could get up as the mall opened and stroll in, but that certainly wasn't my experience in Tampa and the surrounding area.

Originally Posted by bigj505

I have to agree, but it could be that flints retroed in the recent past. With the GR status everyone gave these I thought I could get up as the mall opened and stroll in, but that certainly wasn't my experience in Tampa and the surrounding area.

Mannn this was a very odd release. I walk into FNL after work around 1pm and theyre like all  we have is a 8.5 left, but our store in Chattanooga has your 11 waiting for you.
grin.gif
 I'm not a sucker tho I checked out the other spots in the mall and grabbed the last 11 at FL
pimp.gif

Idk why these sold so well, I personally like my Flints alot better, but these are a very nice shoe. since I got the last 11 in the mall I had to accept a few glue stains here and there but Ill be ready to shut it down with these come summer
happy.gif

Mannn this was a very odd release. I walk into FNL after work around 1pm and theyre like all  we have is a 8.5 left, but our store in Chattanooga has your 11 waiting for you.
grin.gif
 I'm not a sucker tho I checked out the other spots in the mall and grabbed the last 11 at FL
pimp.gif

Idk why these sold so well, I personally like my Flints alot better, but these are a very nice shoe. since I got the last 11 in the mall I had to accept a few glue stains here and there but Ill be ready to shut it down with these come summer
happy.gif

didnt expect them to do this well, i got lucky showed up on my lunch at 12 and scooped the last 10.5. they are sweet!

didnt expect them to do this well, i got lucky showed up on my lunch at 12 and scooped the last 10.5. they are sweet!

scooped up the last 10 in my local footlocker.
pimp.gif

was debating on coppin' or not but when dude said it's the last I was like. must.

Back
Top Bottom