AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by bruintaf

had to cop one of these in person and still have my ndc order coming thru. easy cop over here in so cal in the 818. went to my local shiekh at 9 am. nobody there. was the first to purchase. was there for about an hour and not one person came in. anyhow....lovin everything about these. and the shoes are comfortable as hell. luv 13's!!!

"  Hell" is comfortable? I didnt know that
laugh.gif

I Thought hell was supposed to be a place where ya get tortured and suffer physical pain for eternity not a comfortable place.
Haha nice pickup!

I don't get  my paycheck until Wednesday 3/02 so I passed on them for today but Will be picking up one or two pairs this Wednesday. Congrats to all who copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bruintaf

had to cop one of these in person and still have my ndc order coming thru. easy cop over here in so cal in the 818. went to my local shiekh at 9 am. nobody there. was the first to purchase. was there for about an hour and not one person came in. anyhow....lovin everything about these. and the shoes are comfortable as hell. luv 13's!!!

"  Hell" is comfortable? I didnt know that
laugh.gif

I Thought hell was supposed to be a place where ya get tortured and suffer physical pain for eternity not a comfortable place.
Haha nice pickup!

I don't get  my paycheck until Wednesday 3/02 so I passed on them for today but Will be picking up one or two pairs this Wednesday. Congrats to all who copped
pimp.gif

anybody have a method to get these stains off the pods???

beside rubbing with water & hoping it comes off

anybody have a method to get these stains off the pods???

beside rubbing with water & hoping it comes off

Originally Posted by moundraised23

^Just clean after every wear......should be just fine

nah i mean the brown/reddish stains around the pods... maybe glue...on my gf's pair my pair is perfect

Originally Posted by moundraised23

^Just clean after every wear......should be just fine

nah i mean the brown/reddish stains around the pods... maybe glue...on my gf's pair my pair is perfect

damn my 1 pair looks flawless except when my lady got home with my other pair had a crooked jumpman
indifferent.gif
/ lol I guess these is the pair I wear haha/hope yall check out urs as well
7e62539e7ab2b085055ca8e7c972e4885e1a821.jpg

18e159e7b20109c5dbf51fe4ce635a940f868ad.jpg

7cf35ec5e2a1b8db0581029dcb0920dde595795.jpg

damn my 1 pair looks flawless except when my lady got home with my other pair had a crooked jumpman
indifferent.gif
/ lol I guess these is the pair I wear haha/hope yall check out urs as well
7e62539e7ab2b085055ca8e7c972e4885e1a821.jpg

18e159e7b20109c5dbf51fe4ce635a940f868ad.jpg

7cf35ec5e2a1b8db0581029dcb0920dde595795.jpg

the Breds now need to drop and ill be happy. placed an order for these and flints last night.

the Breds now need to drop and ill be happy. placed an order for these and flints last night.

Back
Top Bottom