AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the Breds now need to drop and ill be happy. placed an order for these and flints last night.

As long as they remember the 3M on the blk/red 13s i ll be happy
grin.gif

These sold a lot better than I expected in my area. I'm glad I got a new pair to replace my OGs. I thought these would run big, but I went with my usual size, and they fit just right.

Compared to the OGs, the retros...

- Have a slighty higher cut

- Sockliner point dips down further

- Have a shorter / smaller tongue

- Outsoles are Varsity Red (compared to True Red)

- Outsoles are also all red (compared to the two segments of grey)

- Holograms are positioned a bit lower

- Yellow is more vibrant (Circle on tongue and text tag behind the toe area)

- Have a Volt/Neon logo on the outsole (compared to Yellow)

- Yellow Jumpman logo on the insole

All in all, I'm VERY SATISFIED with this release and its quality. Next up... True Blue IIIs (if they have the III-themed packaging) or Grape / Laney pack (if rumors are true).
happy.gif

These sold a lot better than I expected in my area. I'm glad I got a new pair to replace my OGs. I thought these would run big, but I went with my usual size, and they fit just right.

Compared to the OGs, the retros...

- Have a slighty higher cut

- Sockliner point dips down further

- Have a shorter / smaller tongue

- Outsoles are Varsity Red (compared to True Red)

- Outsoles are also all red (compared to the two segments of grey)

- Holograms are positioned a bit lower

- Yellow is more vibrant (Circle on tongue and text tag behind the toe area)

- Have a Volt/Neon logo on the outsole (compared to Yellow)

- Yellow Jumpman logo on the insole

All in all, I'm VERY SATISFIED with this release and its quality. Next up... True Blue IIIs (if they have the III-themed packaging) or Grape / Laney pack (if rumors are true).
happy.gif

what a hectic year - IIIs, ZKVI, foams, i got some barkleys and KB8s, now these beautiful XIIIs and I can relax til the end of the year

what a hectic year - IIIs, ZKVI, foams, i got some barkleys and KB8s, now these beautiful XIIIs and I can relax til the end of the year

for what's it worth iam still seeing sz 8,9,14 and 15 over at FNL it maybe just an error but hey its worth a try for those who are interested
ohwell.gif

for what's it worth iam still seeing sz 8,9,14 and 15 over at FNL it maybe just an error but hey its worth a try for those who are interested
ohwell.gif

I dont normally do this, but this pair is really special to me.....Anyone have a clue on a matching fitted? bulls preferable? i need a size 8

I dont normally do this, but this pair is really special to me.....Anyone have a clue on a matching fitted? bulls preferable? i need a size 8

Who copped at Mall of America? I showed up there at 8 this morning saw about 75 people in line at the Nike store a few at champs and footlocker and they didn't open till 9 so I walked down to finishline they were open and dead empty so I grabbed my 3 pairs and smashed haha.

Who copped at Mall of America? I showed up there at 8 this morning saw about 75 people in line at the Nike store a few at champs and footlocker and they didn't open till 9 so I walked down to finishline they were open and dead empty so I grabbed my 3 pairs and smashed haha.

Glad I went a .5 size down because the 10 fits like a roomy 10.5, stores in my area still had plenty so I might pick up another pair if I see em next weekend.

Got 3 pairs at the Employee Store in Beaverton, OR at $85 a pop. They had about 15 pairs of the BHM IIIs too but the employees snagged em up.

Back
Top Bottom