AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

Got mine easily in the store around 4pm. I Tried to get them last night but wait was too long. Doesn't look like they will sell out, theres still plenty of pairs to go around here. I tried to buy them with my 2k coupon and home dude was about to ring me up then a lady came over and said i couldn't use the coupon because they're 13's and they are limited.
30t6p3b.gif
thats wack. my homeboy told me his store only got 12 pairs and they usually get a nice amount of everything. another store i know of only got 15. why would these be limited gr tho?
30t6p3b.gif

im kinda hoping for a restock because this 10 i have is a little too big. 9.5 would have been better.
Yea I dont understand that, she wasn't making much sense. They had more than enough pairs so I don't know how they could be limited. I asked her if I could I use the coupon on them next week if they were still here and she said "I don't know probably in like a month." 
30t6p3b.gif

Damn the 10 fits big? Thats what I got and I didn't even try them on yet. Im going to put them on right now, hopefully it doesn't run big.

Got mine easily in the store around 4pm. I Tried to get them last night but wait was too long. Doesn't look like they will sell out, theres still plenty of pairs to go around here. I tried to buy them with my 2k coupon and home dude was about to ring me up then a lady came over and said i couldn't use the coupon because they're 13's and they are limited.
30t6p3b.gif
thats wack. my homeboy told me his store only got 12 pairs and they usually get a nice amount of everything. another store i know of only got 15. why would these be limited gr tho?
30t6p3b.gif

im kinda hoping for a restock because this 10 i have is a little too big. 9.5 would have been better.
Yea I dont understand that, she wasn't making much sense. They had more than enough pairs so I don't know how they could be limited. I asked her if I could I use the coupon on them next week if they were still here and she said "I don't know probably in like a month." 
30t6p3b.gif

Damn the 10 fits big? Thats what I got and I didn't even try them on yet. Im going to put them on right now, hopefully it doesn't run big.

These are sitting everywhere at Southcenter mall Seattle. Just picked up my size 9 with ease at 7:00PM here at the Footlocker.

These are sitting everywhere at Southcenter mall Seattle. Just picked up my size 9 with ease at 7:00PM here at the Footlocker.

These do run big. I put my new 9.5 up against my size 10 '05 flints and they were the exact same size. Im glad I got my 9.5 cuz they fit absolutely perfect. I made that mistake with the white and red 13s. I need to swap them out for a 9.5

These do run big. I put my new 9.5 up against my size 10 '05 flints and they were the exact same size. Im glad I got my 9.5 cuz they fit absolutely perfect. I made that mistake with the white and red 13s. I need to swap them out for a 9.5

I wasnt planning on getting these but after seeing some pixs on here I changed my mind. Was the third one in line. Messed up part dude at footlocker was holding out. The dude that was first in line asked for a size 11 and he said they didnt get any size 11's. Then the second guy in line wanted a size 10.5 and said they didnt get 10.5's either. He ended up getting a 10. I got lucky first dude didnt go with the 11.5. Dude at footlocker said they only got one size 11.5. Kinda dumb how the employees snatch up all the sizes.

I wasnt planning on getting these but after seeing some pixs on here I changed my mind. Was the third one in line. Messed up part dude at footlocker was holding out. The dude that was first in line asked for a size 11 and he said they didnt get any size 11's. Then the second guy in line wanted a size 10.5 and said they didnt get 10.5's either. He ended up getting a 10. I got lucky first dude didnt go with the 11.5. Dude at footlocker said they only got one size 11.5. Kinda dumb how the employees snatch up all the sizes.

30t6p3b.gif
why would these be limited gr tho?
30t6p3b.gif
The Quality On These Is Incredible... JB Aint Boutta Pump These Out To The Masses With Quality Like That...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
why would these be limited gr tho?
30t6p3b.gif
The Quality On These Is Incredible... JB Aint Boutta Pump These Out To The Masses With Quality Like That...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

SHE LIED TO YOU BRO!
i bought a pair from Footlocker & used my to coupon today

30t6p3b.gif

SHE LIED TO YOU BRO!

These fit true to size for me. No need to go .5 up or down. They're super comfy too! Loving these. Glad my pair didn't get any glue stains. My pair came in perfectly - box in awesome shape, tag placed on point, shoe wrap on point.
smile.gif

These fit true to size for me. No need to go .5 up or down. They're super comfy too! Loving these. Glad my pair didn't get any glue stains. My pair came in perfectly - box in awesome shape, tag placed on point, shoe wrap on point.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif

SHE LIED TO YOU BRO!

What are you serious?! I knew she didn't know what she was talking about. Im going to go back for a 2nd pair anyway and see if they will take the coupon. If they don't take it ima hit them with the
indifferent.gif
 til they take it. You got any pics of the discount/receipt?

30t6p3b.gif

SHE LIED TO YOU BRO!

What are you serious?! I knew she didn't know what she was talking about. Im going to go back for a 2nd pair anyway and see if they will take the coupon. If they don't take it ima hit them with the
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

SHE LIED TO YOU BRO!

indifferent.gif

Coupons are up to the managers descretion.

30t6p3b.gif

SHE LIED TO YOU BRO!

indifferent.gif

Coupons are up to the managers descretion.

Back
Top Bottom