AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Picked up my pair from NTLV earlier today...The shoes are
pimp.gif

I give up tryna upload pics here
laugh.gif
. anyway, got my pair this afternoon. living in the middle of nowhere has its perks because there are NO lines or risk of selling out instantly.
tumblr_lh8rx2GIUH1qch5dro1_500.jpg

there.

laugh.gif
. anyway, got my pair this afternoon. living in the middle of nowhere has its perks because there are NO lines or risk of selling out instantly.
tumblr_lh8rx2GIUH1qch5dro1_500.jpg

there.

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Got mine easily in the store around 4pm. I Tried to get them last night but wait was too long. Doesn't look like they will sell out, theres still plenty of pairs to go around here. I tried to buy them with my 2k coupon and home dude was about to ring me up then a lady came over and said i couldn't use the coupon because they're 13's and they are limited.
30t6p3b.gif

SHE LIED TO YOU BRO!
i bought a pair from Footlocker & used my to coupon today

What are you serious?! I knew she didn't know what she was talking about. Im going to go back for a 2nd pair anyway and see if they will take the coupon. If they don't take it ima hit them with the
indifferent.gif
 til they take it. You got any pics of the discount/receipt?
395400926.jpg

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Got mine easily in the store around 4pm. I Tried to get them last night but wait was too long. Doesn't look like they will sell out, theres still plenty of pairs to go around here. I tried to buy them with my 2k coupon and home dude was about to ring me up then a lady came over and said i couldn't use the coupon because they're 13's and they are limited.
30t6p3b.gif

SHE LIED TO YOU BRO!
i bought a pair from Footlocker & used my to coupon today

What are you serious?! I knew she didn't know what she was talking about. Im going to go back for a 2nd pair anyway and see if they will take the coupon. If they don't take it ima hit them with the
indifferent.gif
 til they take it. You got any pics of the discount/receipt?
395400926.jpg

been calling around the past hour and a bunch of malls still have 9.5 so i get a chance tomorrow, just hoping these left overs arent the messed up ones

been calling around the past hour and a bunch of malls still have 9.5 so i get a chance tomorrow, just hoping these left overs arent the messed up ones

Originally Posted by pjhoody

laugh.gif

there.

u live in Wyoming
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by pjhoody

laugh.gif

there.

u live in Wyoming
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

A sad day for me today (well not really)....my wife yelled at me cause I bought 2 pairs. I decided to take one back, so I called Footlocker first to see if they were sold out, they were, so I put them on Craigslist and made $60...guess it all worked out. Now I can keep my pair that I really only paid $100 for
I hear ya man. My lady gave me more than a raised eyebrow when I strolled in with "ANOTHER PAIR???!!!" (her words) of J's. I explained that she shouldn't get mad at me, she should get at JB for releasing so much heat!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

A sad day for me today (well not really)....my wife yelled at me cause I bought 2 pairs. I decided to take one back, so I called Footlocker first to see if they were sold out, they were, so I put them on Craigslist and made $60...guess it all worked out. Now I can keep my pair that I really only paid $100 for
I hear ya man. My lady gave me more than a raised eyebrow when I strolled in with "ANOTHER PAIR???!!!" (her words) of J's. I explained that she shouldn't get mad at me, she should get at JB for releasing so much heat!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dhtowng

houston is basically a wrap
are you serious? damn
30t6p3b.gif
I was gonna get them on Monday when i get paid.  If I can't get them then oh well, it wasn't meant to be 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dhtowng

houston is basically a wrap
are you serious? damn
30t6p3b.gif
I was gonna get them on Monday when i get paid.  If I can't get them then oh well, it wasn't meant to be 
frown.gif

Got mine this morning, love the shoe, never had the OGs but have the 05 flints and new ones
only thing I hate the jumpman has long legs!!!

Got mine this morning, love the shoe, never had the OGs but have the 05 flints and new ones
only thing I hate the jumpman has long legs!!!

I had to work in the morning so I was unable to go to the mall when the stores opened. When I got off work, I called 10 stores in north east ATL and the first 9 did not have my size. I lucked up later on in the afternoon when the the 10th store that i called had 2 size 14s left. So I got there around 4pm and both size 14s were still there. I had one on hold, and the other 14 was spoken for. I'm Just glad I got my pair
smokin.gif

I had to work in the morning so I was unable to go to the mall when the stores opened. When I got off work, I called 10 stores in north east ATL and the first 9 did not have my size. I lucked up later on in the afternoon when the the 10th store that i called had 2 size 14s left. So I got there around 4pm and both size 14s were still there. I had one on hold, and the other 14 was spoken for. I'm Just glad I got my pair
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom