AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Looks like these sold out faster than expected. IMO i don't see restocks with a near FSR...maybe a couple sizes mostly sz 12 and up....

Looks like these sold out faster than expected. IMO i don't see restocks with a near FSR...maybe a couple sizes mostly sz 12 and up....

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Breds XIII > Playoffs XIII
WHAT?!?? its true, breds are the best XIII's period.
indifferent.gif

this was alot harder to get than the cg, i usually have my guy let me cop early, but this time i figured hell nobody wants these really, or atleast i didnt think so. had to check 2 footactions 2 footlockers and a hibbetts only to end up way across town at finishline for the last size 9, mann wat a day. these joints are stupid fresh

this was alot harder to get than the cg, i usually have my guy let me cop early, but this time i figured hell nobody wants these really, or atleast i didnt think so. had to check 2 footactions 2 footlockers and a hibbetts only to end up way across town at finishline for the last size 9, mann wat a day. these joints are stupid fresh

harder to cop than the CG XI? na chill. I JUST got a pair of 2010 CG XI for retail + shipping and I've been hunting them since release day.

harder to cop than the CG XI? na chill. I JUST got a pair of 2010 CG XI for retail + shipping and I've been hunting them since release day.

i was on the fence on getting these because i was at work but my coworker was able to cop me a pair on his break
laugh.gif

now im happy that i have my pair..finally my '97 OG's can rest
smile.gif

i was on the fence on getting these because i was at work but my coworker was able to cop me a pair on his break
laugh.gif

now im happy that i have my pair..finally my '97 OG's can rest
smile.gif

First trip to Nike ES ever and despite bein 10th man thru the door, they were down to 3 sizes: 7.5, 10 & 15.  I'm a 12 or 11.5 in some retros.  The sz 10 came home but obviously can't wear it.  Scored some AirMax '95s in Black/White/Red that are dope  but gotta part ways with this "tiny" XIII.  I'd sell it on here but too new to post, so it'll hafta be the Bay or some other sneakerhead site.  If I'da scored my size, I'd be wearin'em not sellin. Sux.  At least the Bordeauxs are out in a month & a half...GOTTA score those in my size.
Pissed that the store didn't even have a Griffey! Not released at all there, even tho they dropped 15 pairs of BHM IIIs and the BHM Kobes (both completely gone before I got back there).  Fun times in that place but I know not to rely on nabbin my size the next time I get a chance to go.
eyes.gif

So my story was going to pick up my pair at FNL, called yesterday to ask if they have a size 8 in the playoffs they said they only have one pair in size 8 but has two pair in 8.5, and i ask them what time they open the store they said at 10.... came there 9 oclock nobody was in line for the shoes, the doode was like im sorry but i dont have a size 8 because they didnt send me any shippment in that sizes.. Man i should have went and report his @!#@! for holding out on the costumer...... however my true size is 8.5 and it fit perfectly fine so i end up gettting the 8.5......... Man if the 8.5 didnt fit me to well o boy he in for trouble...... but damn i have to say the white/red is better quality then the playoff...

So my story was going to pick up my pair at FNL, called yesterday to ask if they have a size 8 in the playoffs they said they only have one pair in size 8 but has two pair in 8.5, and i ask them what time they open the store they said at 10.... came there 9 oclock nobody was in line for the shoes, the doode was like im sorry but i dont have a size 8 because they didnt send me any shippment in that sizes.. Man i should have went and report his @!#@! for holding out on the costumer...... however my true size is 8.5 and it fit perfectly fine so i end up gettting the 8.5......... Man if the 8.5 didnt fit me to well o boy he in for trouble...... but damn i have to say the white/red is better quality then the playoff...

First trip to Nike ES ever and despite bein 10th man thru the door, they were down to 3 sizes: 7.5, 10 & 15.  I'm a 12 or 11.5 in some retros.  The sz 10 came home but obviously can't wear it.  Scored some AirMax '95s in Black/White/Red that are dope  but gotta part ways with this "tiny" XIII.  I'd sell it on here but too new to post, so it'll hafta be the Bay or some other sneakerhead site.  If I'da scored my size, I'd be wearin'em not sellin. Sux.  At least the Bordeauxs are out in a month & a half...GOTTA score those in my size.
Pissed that the store didn't even have a Griffey! Not released at all there, even tho they dropped 15 pairs of BHM IIIs and the BHM Kobes (both completely gone before I got back there).  Fun times in that place but I know not to rely on nabbin my size the next time I get a chance to go.
eyes.gif

NDC got it all wrong...

"The AJ13 was on the court when Michael took his most famous last-minute jumper, his final shot before retiring. It was a major player in Chicago’s championship win over Utah in game six of the finals. And now it’s back as the Air Jordan 13 Retro Men’s Shoe, designed with unique MJ holograms and offered in the original color for old-school appeal."

NDC got it all wrong...

"The AJ13 was on the court when Michael took his most famous last-minute jumper, his final shot before retiring. It was a major player in Chicago’s championship win over Utah in game six of the finals. And now it’s back as the Air Jordan 13 Retro Men’s Shoe, designed with unique MJ holograms and offered in the original color for old-school appeal."

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I really really liked these in pics prior to release day, but now seeing them in person, I really fell in love with these.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1 grail off the list....

91hpu9.jpg

Congrats on getting them bro, glad everyone got them, as for those who didn't hope you come through in getting a pair....
Yo French, there sickk hu?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I really really liked these in pics prior to release day, but now seeing them in person, I really fell in love with these.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1 grail off the list....

91hpu9.jpg

Congrats on getting them bro, glad everyone got them, as for those who didn't hope you come through in getting a pair....
Yo French, there sickk hu?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to FL to check them out, initially intended on buying but after trying them on and really getting a good look at them, I decided to pass. Shoes just didn't fit right and weren't comfortable. Disappointed but not surprised.

Went to FL to check them out, initially intended on buying but after trying them on and really getting a good look at them, I decided to pass. Shoes just didn't fit right and weren't comfortable. Disappointed but not surprised.

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

I'm surprised to hear that cause the XIII's are known to be one of the comfiest J's ever made. Perhaps it was a bad pair? Either way, if it doesn't work for you, no sense in buying.

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

I'm surprised to hear that cause the XIII's are known to be one of the comfiest J's ever made. Perhaps it was a bad pair? Either way, if it doesn't work for you, no sense in buying.

finish line still had 20 pairs when i went to the mall to buy my little nephew these. kinda surprised, since these haven't been retroed before.

Back
Top Bottom