AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Poeple buy kicks in NYC, but you have sooo many places that carry them, hence why the majority of us aren't running around like a headless chicken on launch days. Plus a lot of spots sell them early.

Poeple buy kicks in NYC, but you have sooo many places that carry them, hence why the majority of us aren't running around like a headless chicken on launch days. Plus a lot of spots sell them early.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Sooo true...Nyc is flooded with spots like Jamaica Ave, Fordham Rd, 125th st, and Fulton st.....All these spots have at least 10 different mom and pop retailers all on top of each other and that's not to mention the mallswith at least 3 big name retailers in each mall. NYC gets all the heat, if you really want a pair of kicks out hereits all in the amount of effort you put in or amount of $$$ you're willing to spend.

Sooo true...Nyc is flooded with spots like Jamaica Ave, Fordham Rd, 125th st, and Fulton st.....All these spots have at least 10 different mom and pop retailers all on top of each other and that's not to mention the mallswith at least 3 big name retailers in each mall. NYC gets all the heat, if you really want a pair of kicks out hereits all in the amount of effort you put in or amount of $$$ you're willing to spend.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

My order from FNL shipped last night and will be here Wendnesday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by leothegod

just to let everyone know...
Never order from Finishline.com
i just got the worst news ever.
i still havent got my tracking number so i call customer service.
guys states that even though i got a confirmation email, theres not guarantee that my order will be filled.
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

are they serious? what planet are these people from?
since when do you get a confirmation and the money taken out of your account but my order might not be filled....
has this happened to anyone? i ordered two size 10's and i could have just went to my local spot to get them,
i DROVE by the store on release date and only one person was online ONE i could have bought 5 pairs!!!!!
FML!
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
I wouldn't panic yet.  They said the same thing when I ordered the cool grey XI's from them.  I received both pairs.  But they waited until Thursday to ship them.
really? that makes me feel a little better. i hope i get them. i really dont wanna pay over retail for these.
tired.gif

did anyone order from finishline.com for this release?
nerd.gif

guys states that even though i got a confirmation email, theres not guarantee that my order will be filled.
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

since when do you get a confirmation and the money taken out of your account but my order might not be filled....
has this happened to anyone? i ordered two size 10's and i could have just went to my local spot to get them,
i DROVE by the store on release date and only one person was online ONE i could have bought 5 pairs!!!!!
FML!
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
I wouldn't panic yet.  They said the same thing when I ordered the cool grey XI's from them.  I received both pairs.  But they waited until Thursday to ship them.
really? that makes me feel a little better. i hope i get them. i really dont wanna pay over retail for these.
tired.gif

nerd.gif

still got fools on here copping online like a bunch of farmers 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

FML!
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

nerd.gif
I got my shipping confirmation this morning at 2AM PT

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

FML!
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

nerd.gif
I got my shipping confirmation this morning at 2AM PT

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Sooo true...Nyc is flooded with spots like Jamaica Ave, Fordham Rd, 125th st, and Fulton st..... All these spots have at least 10 different mom and pop retailers all on top of each other and that's not to mention the malls with at least 3 big name retailers in each mall. NYC gets all the heat, if you really want a pair of kicks out here its all in the amount of effort you put in or amount of $$$ you're willing to spend.
  I was with you until you mentioned Fulton St.
laugh.gif
  Those Arab gentlemen charge crazy prices.  $350.00 for FC XV's?!
roll.gif
  But the major chain stores in that vicinity 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
That used to be me when I was doin' the college thing in South Carolina.  Major culture shock when stores down there followed the release dates that were mandated.  I was
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Sooo true...Nyc is flooded with spots like Jamaica Ave, Fordham Rd, 125th st, and Fulton st..... All these spots have at least 10 different mom and pop retailers all on top of each other and that's not to mention the malls with at least 3 big name retailers in each mall. NYC gets all the heat, if you really want a pair of kicks out here its all in the amount of effort you put in or amount of $$$ you're willing to spend.
  I was with you until you mentioned Fulton St.
laugh.gif
  Those Arab gentlemen charge crazy prices.  $350.00 for FC XV's?!
roll.gif
  But the major chain stores in that vicinity 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
That used to be me when I was doin' the college thing in South Carolina.  Major culture shock when stores down there followed the release dates that were mandated.  I was
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

did his post really get deleted? WHY? pointless
any way my boy drove all the way from matteson to bolingbrook & his "connect" told him she sold his pair because someone offered 300 for them & she hadnt bought her own pair yet so she did it
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

then my girl didnt make it any better because she followed that up with oh well I GOT MY PAIR
roll.gif

did his post really get deleted? WHY? pointless
any way my boy drove all the way from matteson to bolingbrook & his "connect" told him she sold his pair because someone offered 300 for them & she hadnt bought her own pair yet so she did it
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

then my girl didnt make it any better because she followed that up with oh well I GOT MY PAIR
roll.gif

I been too busy copping foams & pennys I didn't cop these or the white cements. Being on nt and hearing these stories bout places being sold out here n there makes u feel like "oh gotta get these before there sold out" . Then I go out to Jamaica ave. and other spots and they'll b sitting in all the cjain sneaker stores. Nt has a way of hyping up ppl. so they feel a sense of urgency to cop early or first day. But living in certain big cities there's on need to. In nyc only certain kicks are first day sell outs & in certain areas. For example I live by Queens center mall which is hypebeast central every retro jordan gets sold out. Take a ride to da ave. and they'll be everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom