AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

I been too busy copping foams & pennys I didn't cop these or the white cements. Being on nt and hearing these stories bout places being sold out here n there makes u feel like "oh gotta get these before there sold out" . Then I go out to Jamaica ave. and other spots and they'll b sitting in all the cjain sneaker stores. Nt has a way of hyping up ppl. so they feel a sense of urgency to cop early or first day. But living in certain big cities there's on need to. In nyc only certain kicks are first day sell outs & in certain areas. For example I live by Queens center mall which is hypebeast central every retro jordan gets sold out. Take a ride to da ave. and they'll be everywhere.

Since the kicks are mostly black, a little bit of permanent marker on glue stains is the key. I mean I've been doing that for ages and it works. I mean when you wear the shoes nobody gets down and inspects them. If its nothing major why keep whining.

Since the kicks are mostly black, a little bit of permanent marker on glue stains is the key. I mean I've been doing that for ages and it works. I mean when you wear the shoes nobody gets down and inspects them. If its nothing major why keep whining.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Baby Jumpman wrote:

Stack Bundless wrote:

where can i buy these near Shirley, New York or online for a reasonable price?

eek.gif
I used to live in Shirley and Mastic. Never thought I'd see another NTer from there. But like someone else said check smithaven mall. I personally go to bay shore but they both should have them depending on your size. Roosevelt Field is gunna be a hike from Shirley.

Why you dont check Footlocker in Walt Whitman Mall on Route 110 in Huntington?

I live in Stockholm, Sweden but my best friend lives in Shirley, NY. Thanks for the advice, NT always comes trough. But he got me a pair at footlocker in 34th street after the rangers game.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Baby Jumpman wrote:

Stack Bundless wrote:

where can i buy these near Shirley, New York or online for a reasonable price?

eek.gif
I used to live in Shirley and Mastic. Never thought I'd see another NTer from there. But like someone else said check smithaven mall. I personally go to bay shore but they both should have them depending on your size. Roosevelt Field is gunna be a hike from Shirley.

Why you dont check Footlocker in Walt Whitman Mall on Route 110 in Huntington?

I live in Stockholm, Sweden but my best friend lives in Shirley, NY. Thanks for the advice, NT always comes trough. But he got me a pair at footlocker in 34th street after the rangers game.

I LOVE glue stains.
I've worn my 2005 BREDS for 5 years and they still look pretty new other than some toebox creasing, however the midsole is separating from the upper in places that there are no "glue stains" and the areas that have "glue stains" are holding tight and firm. I wish the whole shoe had glue stains so there wouldn't be any separation on my breds.

I'm not against people digging through a few pairs in order to find a pair without glue stains, or major defects, but some people do not want, another inspecting person's grubby hands all over the J's that other people have to buy, just because a dude wanted to look thru all the pairs to find a perfect pair. I love it when i open the box and see that the paper has never been tampered with and I'm the first person taking them out the box...It also bothers me when i open the box and the paper is ripped up cause I know they've been de-virginized.

I LOVE glue stains.
I've worn my 2005 BREDS for 5 years and they still look pretty new other than some toebox creasing, however the midsole is separating from the upper in places that there are no "glue stains" and the areas that have "glue stains" are holding tight and firm. I wish the whole shoe had glue stains so there wouldn't be any separation on my breds.

I'm not against people digging through a few pairs in order to find a pair without glue stains, or major defects, but some people do not want, another inspecting person's grubby hands all over the J's that other people have to buy, just because a dude wanted to look thru all the pairs to find a perfect pair. I love it when i open the box and see that the paper has never been tampered with and I'm the first person taking them out the box...It also bothers me when i open the box and the paper is ripped up cause I know they've been de-virginized.

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

4ppl in line for one sz 13 resulted in some idiot paying $700 for of pair of playoffs this past saturday

eek.gif
 where they do that at? 
thats insane, dude was willing to put in no work!

*edit - just checked, even if they went the ebay route....coulda got 3+ pairs for $700 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

4ppl in line for one sz 13 resulted in some idiot paying $700 for of pair of playoffs this past saturday

eek.gif
 where they do that at? 
thats insane, dude was willing to put in no work!

*edit - just checked, even if they went the ebay route....coulda got 3+ pairs for $700 
laugh.gif

Ducktales. $700 for a widely available GR is insane. He has to be mentally challenge to do that

Ducktales. $700 for a widely available GR is insane. He has to be mentally challenge to do that

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by kob8

Hopefully they send the extra 13s here to the US....
BTW, nice avatar Vuey.....LOL
at $260 a pair, i dont think they will move too many if they sent them over
ohwell.gif

if you stare at my avatar for more than 30 seconds, you need to pay me $2.00 via paypal
tongue.gif

i owe you some money then lol. nice avy

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by kob8

Hopefully they send the extra 13s here to the US....
BTW, nice avatar Vuey.....LOL
at $260 a pair, i dont think they will move too many if they sent them over
ohwell.gif

if you stare at my avatar for more than 30 seconds, you need to pay me $2.00 via paypal
tongue.gif

i owe you some money then lol. nice avy

Back
Top Bottom