AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Still havent gotten my shipping confirmation from finishline..i think im about to get screwed!

Still havent gotten my shipping confirmation from finishline..i think im about to get screwed!

Originally Posted by dc2K02

My coworker still hasnt got his either...how many pairs did you order?  i ordered 1 and i got mine...i hope you can get your pair(s)

My coworker still hasnt got his either...how many pairs did you order?  i ordered 1 and i got mine...i hope you can get your pair(s)

I only ordered 1 pair, the lady on the phone said it takes 1-3 business days to fufill the order. I personally dont feel too good about the situation

I only ordered 1 pair, the lady on the phone said it takes 1-3 business days to fufill the order. I personally dont feel too good about the situation

Damn that sucks, let me see if my coworker got his.  I have had finishline cancel on me before...online shopping on release days is NOT the bizness

Damn that sucks, let me see if my coworker got his.  I have had finishline cancel on me before...online shopping on release days is NOT the bizness

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

DC my coworker said his order was fulfilled and they are just waiting on assigning a tracking code.  He ordered 2 pairs.  Not sure if this helps much...

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

DC my coworker said his order was fulfilled and they are just waiting on assigning a tracking code.  He ordered 2 pairs.  Not sure if this helps much...

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

4ppl in line for one sz 13 resulted in some idiot paying $700 for of pair of playoffs this past saturday
ducktales4.jpg

just about to sell one of my 9.5 for 200 if he doesnt flake, feeling like i shouldnt.. but $700 for ONE

just about to sell one of my 9.5 for 200 if he doesnt flake, feeling like i shouldnt.. but $700 for ONE

I'd pay $700 for the Ray Allen 13 Player Exclusive or the Carmelo Anthony Denver 13 Player Exclusive but not the playoffs. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom