AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

anyone think these are gonna disappear like the flints? i planned on scoopin the flints but i thought they would sit a lil longer than they did. i must have these though and im not takin any chances....

anyone think these are gonna disappear like the flints? i planned on scoopin the flints but i thought they would sit a lil longer than they did. i must have these though and im not takin any chances....

Have you guys seen the pics from NiceKicks?
sick.gif
These look like they are horrible quality. They honestly look like fakes. The leather looks like cardboard. I dont even think the flints are real leather
30t6p3b.gif

Have you guys seen the pics from NiceKicks?
sick.gif
These look like they are horrible quality. They honestly look like fakes. The leather looks like cardboard. I dont even think the flints are real leather
30t6p3b.gif

^where have you been? jordans havent been real leather for years now....

^where have you been? jordans havent been real leather for years now....

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

damn those white/red's and cool grey's looking sexy 
pimp.gif

If the playoff's weren't coming out those cherry's would have been a dope retro+ colorway kinda stupid to release both now though
eyes.gif

The "Cherry's" are a GS only colorway. And even if they weren't, five words: Infrared Pack and Varsity Reds.

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

damn those white/red's and cool grey's looking sexy 
pimp.gif

If the playoff's weren't coming out those cherry's would have been a dope retro+ colorway kinda stupid to release both now though
eyes.gif

The "Cherry's" are a GS only colorway. And even if they weren't, five words: Infrared Pack and Varsity Reds.

I was wondering if the tongue on the playoffs is smaller than then flints/altittudes/cherry's,  it looks smaller in the pics. That would be really dope cuz then at least I could wear them with shorts. I look like a ****** in shorts with my flints on.

I was wondering if the tongue on the playoffs is smaller than then flints/altittudes/cherry's,  it looks smaller in the pics. That would be really dope cuz then at least I could wear them with shorts. I look like a ****** in shorts with my flints on.

I don't think the tongue is up all the way on those pics, but yeah, it's the same length as far as I know.

I don't think the tongue is up all the way on those pics, but yeah, it's the same length as far as I know.

One of my favorites. Had these as a freshmen I'm HS too. I loved the originals and haven't been hype like this for a pair of Jordans in a minute, well except the infra red pack. I never really buy two but I think I might have to grab two of these tho

One of my favorites. Had these as a freshmen I'm HS too. I loved the originals and haven't been hype like this for a pair of Jordans in a minute, well except the infra red pack. I never really buy two but I think I might have to grab two of these tho

Back
Top Bottom