AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by ItsTheMOB

Originally Posted by bdis1986

these are why I'm not buying the cool greys 

eek.gif

pimp.gif

I dont know about all that haha

I feel you Bdis

for the love of Jordan XIIIs!!!
I am not gonna save up my lunch money for you all~~~ 3 pairs!!!

#1 jordan model for me~

for the love of Jordan XIIIs!!!
I am not gonna save up my lunch money for you all~~~ 3 pairs!!!

#1 jordan model for me~

Cant wait to cop! Damn feels like i havent planned to buy so many Jordans in the same couple months in a while.

Cant wait to cop! Damn feels like i havent planned to buy so many Jordans in the same couple months in a while.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Actually I like the all red sole a lot! Something tells me that this is one of Michael's favorites...like he stepped in on this one and said.."Guy's I know we usually !@$%* out the 13's with cheaper materials so i can fuel my jet and buy more cuban cigars to smoke in it....but...this one...THIS ONE RIGHT HERE....RITE HERR !#$$*! We have to get this one right." 
pimp.gif

roll.gif

This might be my first time to double up on a pair.
pimp.gif
These are my grails!!!

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Actually I like the all red sole a lot! Something tells me that this is one of Michael's favorites...like he stepped in on this one and said.."Guy's I know we usually !@$%* out the 13's with cheaper materials so i can fuel my jet and buy more cuban cigars to smoke in it....but...this one...THIS ONE RIGHT HERE....RITE HERR !#$$*! We have to get this one right." 
pimp.gif

roll.gif

This might be my first time to double up on a pair.
pimp.gif
These are my grails!!!

Hopefully this is a hassle-free release like the fire red V's were a few years ago. Og colorways this old kinda get slept on...its also low key in comparison to the flints and altitude colorways (at least it seems) With a lot of other releases surrounding this one I feel the "Coppability" (heard it here first! only on NT! 
laugh.gif
) This shoe deserves Jordan XI concord hype for being one of the true classics in the series... but I'm so glad its underrated and over peoples head because of the age of the colorway. 

Hopefully this is a hassle-free release like the fire red V's were a few years ago. Og colorways this old kinda get slept on...its also low key in comparison to the flints and altitude colorways (at least it seems) With a lot of other releases surrounding this one I feel the "Coppability" (heard it here first! only on NT! 
laugh.gif
) This shoe deserves Jordan XI concord hype for being one of the true classics in the series... but I'm so glad its underrated and over peoples head because of the age of the colorway. 

Back
Top Bottom