AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

this is a must buy for me
ohwell.gif

damn those white/red's and cool grey's looking sexy 
pimp.gif

If the playoff's weren't coming out those cherry's would have been a dope retro+ colorway kinda stupid to release both now though
eyes.gif

damn those white/red's and cool grey's looking sexy 
pimp.gif

If the playoff's weren't coming out those cherry's would have been a dope retro+ colorway kinda stupid to release both now though
eyes.gif

These are a must cop for me. I had these when they originally dropped and beat them to the ground. Not that it mattered, as I was only a 6Y when I was 13.

These are a must cop for me. I had these when they originally dropped and beat them to the ground. Not that it mattered, as I was only a 6Y when I was 13.

Last year I bought my son a pair of these, thinking since I couldn't find them in my size (& condition to my liking). Getting them for him would still be like ME having them. My freshmen year in highschoo I got the 1st cw (He Got Game) & the low top (blk/blu). All in all, 2 pairs for me!!!

Last year I bought my son a pair of these, thinking since I couldn't find them in my size (& condition to my liking). Getting them for him would still be like ME having them. My freshmen year in highschoo I got the 1st cw (He Got Game) & the low top (blk/blu). All in all, 2 pairs for me!!!

damn as long as they keep coming out with stuff we want they will continue to raise the price. smh

damn as long as they keep coming out with stuff we want they will continue to raise the price. smh

Back
Top Bottom