AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Philosophre

just lovely, supposedly all jordans are dble boxed yet these weren't. how disappointing yet not surprising. eastbay you faiil again.

sorry to hear that man... did you get the bag? it should've been double boxed... mine was.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

just lovely, supposedly all jordans are dble boxed yet these weren't. how disappointing yet not surprising. eastbay you faiil again.

sorry to hear that man... did you get the bag? it should've been double boxed... mine was.

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by deerikb

Did anyone else have this problem??? If so is it worth sending back???
30t6p3b.gif

my pairs came in from NDC and EASTBAY... 2 out of 3 pairs are great... debating if i should return the 3rd pair
Somebody put the tag on wrong...lmao

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

30t6p3b.gif

my pairs came in from NDC and EASTBAY... 2 out of 3 pairs are great... debating if i should return the 3rd pair
Somebody put the tag on wrong...lmao

HEADS UP , **** SPORTING GOODS HAS SIZE 9 , 10, 13 AND 14 UP!!FRE SHIPPING..HIT THE WEBSITE

HEADS UP , **** SPORTING GOODS HAS SIZE 9 , 10, 13 AND 14 UP!!FRE SHIPPING..HIT THE WEBSITE

^^^^How do these pass QC like this??!! That's a damn shame...

I hope you can find another pair in your size. Cause these are HOT!!!

^^^^How do these pass QC like this??!! That's a damn shame...

I hope you can find another pair in your size. Cause these are HOT!!!

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by beaver21

My brother in law just called me,

He said, @ the base he's in they have what is called a "marine exchange" a shop,

They got the 13's for 134$, good price
pimp.gif

I'm debating on buying another...
I would at that price!

Yeah, I can't pass on that deal...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by beaver21

My brother in law just called me,

He said, @ the base he's in they have what is called a "marine exchange" a shop,

They got the 13's for 134$, good price
pimp.gif

I'm debating on buying another...
I would at that price!

Yeah, I can't pass on that deal...
pimp.gif

I can't tell what's going on with these, the picture is super dark and I'm in my iPhone. Is one longer than the other?What's happening?

I can't tell what's going on with these, the picture is super dark and I'm in my iPhone. Is one longer than the other?What's happening?

I missed Fedex. They needed my signature so I have to wait till tomorrow to get my second pair. My UPS Eastbay order was dropped off.

I missed Fedex. They needed my signature so I have to wait till tomorrow to get my second pair. My UPS Eastbay order was dropped off.

u guys think with all these restocks that the people who overpaid on craigslist or ebay are now regretting it?

u guys think with all these restocks that the people who overpaid on craigslist or ebay are now regretting it?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I can't tell what's going on with these, the picture is super dark and I'm in my iPhone. Is one longer than the other? What's happening?
one of the jordan tags is upside down

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I can't tell what's going on with these, the picture is super dark and I'm in my iPhone. Is one longer than the other? What's happening?
one of the jordan tags is upside down

Back
Top Bottom