AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Thanks for the heads up ! Just got home from work, and was 
happy.gif
to see that link

I know some folks were talking about glue stains on their pairs. I just got mine today and while they don't have any stains & overall look really nice they have a strong glue smell to them. Anyone else have that?

I know some folks were talking about glue stains on their pairs. I just got mine today and while they don't have any stains & overall look really nice they have a strong glue smell to them. Anyone else have that?

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by deerikb

Did anyone else have this problem??? If so is it worth sending back???

I can't tell what's going on with these, the picture is super dark and I'm in my iPhone. Is one longer than the other? What's happening?
one of the jordan tags is upside down

now i see it too lol i thought one shoe was bigger then the other.. but dam that is horrible...

I can't tell what's going on with these, the picture is super dark and I'm in my iPhone. Is one longer than the other? What's happening?

now i see it too lol i thought one shoe was bigger then the other.. but dam that is horrible...

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

i got that on both my pairs plus the af1 kobe lows i bought  plus glue stains , dam it guys making me looking at close details and noticed one of my holograms is crooked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

i got that on both my pairs plus the af1 kobe lows i bought  plus glue stains , dam it guys making me looking at close details and noticed one of my holograms is crooked
laugh.gif

Hope NDC stays with a FSR till midnight till my money gets deposited so I can cop a second pair

Hope NDC stays with a FSR till midnight till my money gets deposited so I can cop a second pair

Omg bro! I didn't even notice that! What the hell...that's jacked up.

Omg bro! I didn't even notice that! What the hell...that's jacked up.

My pair from easbay came in today, very happy! Great classic shoe overall. Brings back memoreis of 98 ECF bulsl vs pacers!

My pair from easbay came in today, very happy! Great classic shoe overall. Brings back memoreis of 98 ECF bulsl vs pacers!

Back
Top Bottom