AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I've been telling you blind deaf eared dudes for a year now not to order from FNL but you don't listen. I guess you have to learn for yourselves. I tried to help.
i havent bought jordans or been on Niketalk in 2 years fam... how was i suppose to know?...
frown.gif

I've been telling you blind deaf eared dudes for a year now not to order from FNL but you don't listen. I guess you have to learn for yourselves. I tried to help.
i havent bought jordans or been on Niketalk in 2 years fam... how was i suppose to know?...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

frown.gif
Go order from Nikestore.com right now bro while theey still have sizes from their restock.

frown.gif
Go order from Nikestore.com right now bro while theey still have sizes from their restock.

so instead of driving south 3 hours for a Size 12....I took the jacked up Size 12 back to Champs and when down half size.....saved time and gas
laugh.gif

so instead of driving south 3 hours for a Size 12....I took the jacked up Size 12 back to Champs and when down half size.....saved time and gas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

frown.gif
i gotta wait until tomorrow night... i have a tracking number and they are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. i called ups they said the package is on schedule to be delivered by tomorrow night... i hate finishline with a passion.

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

frown.gif
i gotta wait until tomorrow night... i have a tracking number and they are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. i called ups they said the package is on schedule to be delivered by tomorrow night... i hate finishline with a passion.

damn wish they discounted the restock on swoosh, cause i wouldve copped #3...i love these shoes! i hope everyone can get their pair now

damn wish they discounted the restock on swoosh, cause i wouldve copped #3...i love these shoes! i hope everyone can get their pair now

for anyone that wants to take a risk and order from Finishline they still have a size 8 up. Thats if you cant grab your pair from the NDC restock

for anyone that wants to take a risk and order from Finishline they still have a size 8 up. Thats if you cant grab your pair from the NDC restock

Hmm. I hope it's not a glitch or something. When you click another color, the black color disappears. Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom