AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Hmm. I hope it's not a glitch or something. When you click another color, the black color disappears. Anyone else?

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Hmm. I hope it's not a glitch or something. When you click another color, the black color disappears. Anyone else?

It disappears for me too, but i still picked up a second 10.5 and got my email confirmation.....now itll just be patiently waiting for it to progress past "in progress status"

It disappears for me too, but i still picked up a second 10.5 and got my email confirmation.....now itll just be patiently waiting for it to progress past "in progress status"

Memorial City Footlocker in Houston got a restock of these. I picked up 10.5 no prob! think they still have most sizes except 9.5. thank goodness for the restock because these resale numbers are stupid!

I saw on twitter that Serramonte Footlocker had restocked, but i was stuck at work, so i told my fiance and she got me my 10.5 for my bday
pimp.gif

I saw on twitter that Serramonte Footlocker had restocked, but i was stuck at work, so i told my fiance and she got me my 10.5 for my bday
pimp.gif

Memorial City Footlocker in Houston got a restock of these. I picked up 10.5 no prob! think they still have most sizes except 9.5. thank goodness for the restock because these resale numbers are stupid!

1030PM PST and I just ordered my 2nd pair on NDC.  I say grab em when you can.

I promise...this summer, these will look great with some shorts and a jersey or t shirt. I am I have my 2nd pair.  Kool and the gang!

1030PM PST and I just ordered my 2nd pair on NDC.  I say grab em when you can.

I promise...this summer, these will look great with some shorts and a jersey or t shirt. I am I have my 2nd pair.  Kool and the gang!

I think jb is and Nike is doing this on purpose the restock. Because of resellers there holding back on inventory
. so the hypebeast can buy as many pairs as they want. And then release the rest of the inventory a few days later.so the resellers get stuck with all these extra pairs and eventually have to sell close to retail . Same thing happened with the cement 3. Imo

I think jb is and Nike is doing this on purpose the restock. Because of resellers there holding back on inventory
. so the hypebeast can buy as many pairs as they want. And then release the rest of the inventory a few days later.so the resellers get stuck with all these extra pairs and eventually have to sell close to retail . Same thing happened with the cement 3. Imo

Originally Posted by rauls054

^^^^this doesnt make sense. it would be the other way around. if jb release limited pairs first, then people who really wanted them and did get them will pay resellers but if nike release them all at once then people can just go to stores on there own time and pick up a pair. The faster a shoes sells out, the more resellers sell for.

Originally Posted by rauls054

^^^^this doesnt make sense. it would be the other way around. if jb release limited pairs first, then people who really wanted them and did get them will pay resellers but if nike release them all at once then people can just go to stores on there own time and pick up a pair. The faster a shoes sells out, the more resellers sell for.

Originally Posted by blb552000

If you got the email you guys are good... I called NDC (cause they messed up my bron order). But all the restock Jordans are a go 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by blb552000

If you got the email you guys are good... I called NDC (cause they messed up my bron order). But all the restock Jordans are a go 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by poloman1211

rauls054 wrote:

Naw it makes perfect sense. Eventually resellers and sellers will smarten up. They'll stop buying up multiple pair with intent to sell, so other people miss out. The consumer will wait and stop paying reseller prices. Especially when it comes to general release kicks.

Originally Posted by poloman1211

rauls054 wrote:

Naw it makes perfect sense. Eventually resellers and sellers will smarten up. They'll stop buying up multiple pair with intent to sell, so other people miss out. The consumer will wait and stop paying reseller prices. Especially when it comes to general release kicks.

Back
Top Bottom