AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by rauls054

I think jb is and Nike is doing this on purpose the restock. Because of resellers there holding back on inventory
. so the hypebeast can buy as many pairs as they want. And then release the rest of the inventory a few days later.so the resellers get stuck with all these extra pairs and eventually have to sell close to retail . Same thing happened with the cement 3. Imo

would be smart if jb and nike did that with very limited releases.....like yotr 2011's, bhm iii's, kobe 3ds and the list goes on. Most smart resellers know if you want to make more money reselling buy limited and not gr's beforehand.

Originally Posted by rauls054

I think jb is and Nike is doing this on purpose the restock. Because of resellers there holding back on inventory
. so the hypebeast can buy as many pairs as they want. And then release the rest of the inventory a few days later.so the resellers get stuck with all these extra pairs and eventually have to sell close to retail . Same thing happened with the cement 3. Imo

would be smart if jb and nike did that with very limited releases.....like yotr 2011's, bhm iii's, kobe 3ds and the list goes on. Most smart resellers know if you want to make more money reselling buy limited and not gr's beforehand.

Restock still up on NDC as of 730 am central time. FSR too. These are an easy pass for me I've never really liked 13s. Had the flints and the altitudes and sold em both shortly after I got em. It's the leather that drives me away. If only they made an all nubuck pair. Ah well...

Restock still up on NDC as of 730 am central time. FSR too. These are an easy pass for me I've never really liked 13s. Had the flints and the altitudes and sold em both shortly after I got em. It's the leather that drives me away. If only they made an all nubuck pair. Ah well...

Grabbed my third pair off of NDC just a few hours ago at work. No regrets in doing so...
pimp.gif

Cement III's and these Playoffs were a breeze to buy. I'm glad it's like this.

I hope the Bordeaux VII's release is the exact same way.

Cement III's and these Playoffs were a breeze to buy. I'm glad it's like this.

I hope the Bordeaux VII's release is the exact same way.

so I couldn't help it...plus after sleeping on it...I couldn't bring myself to squeezing into a .5 smaller....pulled the trigger on a 12! Now to wait for shipping...anyone know where NDC ships from? Just wondering if the West Coast gets shipments faster than the East.

so I couldn't help it...plus after sleeping on it...I couldn't bring myself to squeezing into a .5 smaller....pulled the trigger on a 12! Now to wait for shipping...anyone know where NDC ships from? Just wondering if the West Coast gets shipments faster than the East.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

They ship from Memphis, TN. Takes 2 days to get to Central Florida.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

good lookin out! hope I get mine by Monday or Tuesday...we'll see how long it takes to get to Washington (state).

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

good lookin out! hope I get mine by Monday or Tuesday...we'll see how long it takes to get to Washington (state).

Zero 0123 wrote:

KingTrojan43 wrote:

They normally don't ship out until Monday or Tuesday. You're not going to get them until Wednesday or Thursday.

Zero 0123 wrote:

KingTrojan43 wrote:

They normally don't ship out until Monday or Tuesday. You're not going to get them until Wednesday or Thursday.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Zero 0123 wrote:

KingTrojan43 wrote:

will they combine shipping if I put in another order tonight? Gonna try and get a couple pairs of Kobe's tonight.

Back
Top Bottom