AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Have any of you guys taken off the protective cover on the hologram? Just wondering, because I'm just going to keep mine on until it falls off.

pair i got from rmk didnt have d protecive cover.
ohwell.gif
   however, one from my finishline pair has one.. so i will leave it on aswell. same goes for white/red nd 05 flints.. oowiiee..

First 13 of recent releases I passed on. I guess the black leather just looked rubbery. Saw them a couple weeks before release and took each day to contemplate getting them, and finally decided against it. Oh well, Ill order if I ever have a change of heart.

First 13 of recent releases I passed on. I guess the black leather just looked rubbery. Saw them a couple weeks before release and took each day to contemplate getting them, and finally decided against it. Oh well, Ill order if I ever have a change of heart.

Anyone who missed out on these that are a 10.5, let me know.still got some left in guam..

Anyone who missed out on these that are a 10.5, let me know.still got some left in guam..

damn might have missed these....retired from Js but was always missing these from the collection

damn might have missed these....retired from Js but was always missing these from the collection

just received my pair from ndc and part of the midsole is not even glued to the shoe. it's like a little gap
laugh.gif

good thing i bought a pair in store, which look great.

just received my pair from ndc and part of the midsole is not even glued to the shoe. it's like a little gap
laugh.gif

good thing i bought a pair in store, which look great.

Finally got my 2 pairs from eastbay. They even tripled boxed it. Each pair had its own box and those were put into an even bigger box. Very pleased with this release.

Finally got my 2 pairs from eastbay. They even tripled boxed it. Each pair had its own box and those were put into an even bigger box. Very pleased with this release.

Back
Top Bottom