AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Amazing 
pimp.gif

@heater-so people that bought these are hypebeasts? Uhm ok..anywho this word "hypebeast" is thrown around to much anymore..

@heater-so people that bought these are hypebeasts? Uhm ok..anywho this word "hypebeast" is thrown around to much anymore..

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Thank God for the NDC restock. Ordered a pair that should come tomorrow and ordered another through D i c k s

I love it that the majority of people that don't like these probably weren't old enough to remember when the OGs came out. I think that's what it is. If you weren't at least an early teenager back in 98, or you're a teenager now,  you wouldn't know anything the love and nostalgia about this cw.  Such a simple cw that brings out the nostalgia of what we were doing at the time the OGs came out.

THIS, that and THIS an ah...
dre-and-snoop.jpg

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Thank God for the NDC restock. Ordered a pair that should come tomorrow and ordered another through D i c k s

I love it that the majority of people that don't like these probably weren't old enough to remember when the OGs came out. I think that's what it is. If you weren't at least an early teenager back in 98, or you're a teenager now,  you wouldn't know anything the love and nostalgia about this cw.  Such a simple cw that brings out the nostalgia of what we were doing at the time the OGs came out.

THIS, that and THIS an ah...
dre-and-snoop.jpg

I dont get how they got a fsr back up when many ppl on here said their orders were canceled/screwed up!
indifferent.gif

I dont get how they got a fsr back up when many ppl on here said their orders were canceled/screwed up!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NK47

indifferent.gif

seems like finishline is notorious for this.. which is why i never do business with them.

i came back down to school and the mall out here is full of these, literally every store. footlocker, foot action, finish line, olympia sports all got em.

Originally Posted by NK47

indifferent.gif

seems like finishline is notorious for this.. which is why i never do business with them.

i came back down to school and the mall out here is full of these, literally every store. footlocker, foot action, finish line, olympia sports all got em.

Flint still remain the best XIII imo. These are nostalgic because MJ wore them that's about it. LMAO at people who thought these will sold out within 1 week and bought multiples pair to resell. These will last until summer time. More people are into Lebron, Kobe shoes nowadays.

Flint still remain the best XIII imo. These are nostalgic because MJ wore them that's about it. LMAO at people who thought these will sold out within 1 week and bought multiples pair to resell. These will last until summer time. More people are into Lebron, Kobe shoes nowadays.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

ionno bout summer time.. these sold out the first day in canada.. and things dont sell out fast with our crazy retail price here..

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

ionno bout summer time.. these sold out the first day in canada.. and things dont sell out fast with our crazy retail price here..

Back
Top Bottom