AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Received my pair from the NDC restock. Slept on release day thinking they would sit for a minute. Boy was I wrong.

Received my pair from the NDC restock. Slept on release day thinking they would sit for a minute. Boy was I wrong.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Playoff 13 isnt one of my faves but the shoe represents soo much. You cant compare a shoe designed today to a shoe designed 15 years a go. Thats like saying the cars from 15 yrs a go are better than the cars today and as someone in the industry I can tell you that isnt the case at all. With time comes new technology, better materials and typically higher strength and less weight. This holds true for most industries (look at your iPhone 1 vs 4 lol). I dont buy J's to ball in, i buy to collect and wear for fashion more so than performance. This shoe represents MJ's final title run, its too simple to be called the best CW but thats just my opinion ppl, pls dont kill me for it. The best CW is a toss up between the white/black (CDP CW) or the black/red. again this is IMO.
Truthiness.
(everything except mj won his last title in the XIV)

retro Jordans have pretty shotttty quality, this is a given. We buy because these shoes are directly tied to memories and those memories are tied to the shoes. 
To be honest, if I didn't watch and vividly remember, as I do, MJ playing in these, I would probably pass because it is plain compared to the brons/kobes, and plain compared to the other 13 colorways.  

a few pages back,
roll.gif
internet tough guy...that was a good one, for real!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Playoff 13 isnt one of my faves but the shoe represents soo much. You cant compare a shoe designed today to a shoe designed 15 years a go. Thats like saying the cars from 15 yrs a go are better than the cars today and as someone in the industry I can tell you that isnt the case at all. With time comes new technology, better materials and typically higher strength and less weight. This holds true for most industries (look at your iPhone 1 vs 4 lol). I dont buy J's to ball in, i buy to collect and wear for fashion more so than performance. This shoe represents MJ's final title run, its too simple to be called the best CW but thats just my opinion ppl, pls dont kill me for it. The best CW is a toss up between the white/black (CDP CW) or the black/red. again this is IMO.
Truthiness.
(everything except mj won his last title in the XIV)

retro Jordans have pretty shotttty quality, this is a given. We buy because these shoes are directly tied to memories and those memories are tied to the shoes. 
To be honest, if I didn't watch and vividly remember, as I do, MJ playing in these, I would probably pass because it is plain compared to the brons/kobes, and plain compared to the other 13 colorways.  

a few pages back,
roll.gif
internet tough guy...that was a good one, for real!

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by heater

glad im not a hypebeast...the black upper is amazing, but the white and red bottome looks terrible to me...idk.
hahaha idk...IDK is right cause you HAVE NO IDEA!!!! I thought dude that said flints are hands down the BEST 13's was funny, but this guy takes the cake. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
go buy some more pokemon youngin.
you're lucky that this is the internet cause if you said this in front of all loyal og Jordan followers on this thread, you'd be beaten to a bloody pulp.

Nostalgia- look it up if you don't know what it means, hater i mean heater....go buy some bron brons and leave the classic retro jordans to the big boys, cause you're obviously too ignorant to be in the big leagues. SMH for days

I agree with whoever said the flints are better. Pre 2010 flints that is. I don't think that guy is being funny or ridiculous.I had the playoffs and flints in 1997ish and i always seemed to get more compliments on my flints back then. I think the blue and grey combo is just so nice. Playoffs are clean but don't pop out.

To each their own though

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by heater

glad im not a hypebeast...the black upper is amazing, but the white and red bottome looks terrible to me...idk.
hahaha idk...IDK is right cause you HAVE NO IDEA!!!! I thought dude that said flints are hands down the BEST 13's was funny, but this guy takes the cake. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
go buy some more pokemon youngin.
you're lucky that this is the internet cause if you said this in front of all loyal og Jordan followers on this thread, you'd be beaten to a bloody pulp.

Nostalgia- look it up if you don't know what it means, hater i mean heater....go buy some bron brons and leave the classic retro jordans to the big boys, cause you're obviously too ignorant to be in the big leagues. SMH for days

I agree with whoever said the flints are better. Pre 2010 flints that is. I don't think that guy is being funny or ridiculous.I had the playoffs and flints in 1997ish and i always seemed to get more compliments on my flints back then. I think the blue and grey combo is just so nice. Playoffs are clean but don't pop out.

To each their own though

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Yeah, I'm happy with my pair.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Yeah, I'm happy with my pair.

Picked these up yesterday and un-ds today.

Got the 11.5 in the flint, got the 10.5 in these, and both fit the same, Nike, smh. Nice though.

Picked these up yesterday and un-ds today.

Got the 11.5 in the flint, got the 10.5 in these, and both fit the same, Nike, smh. Nice though.

I am hoping my NDC pair are at home waiting for me...since a few of you received yours.  Thanks for the updates all.

I am hoping my NDC pair are at home waiting for me...since a few of you received yours.  Thanks for the updates all.

Originally Posted by DAR228

A Few Pics Of My Playoff 13's

5512986741_2ef412ec1a_z.jpg

5513580172_73d8b9b88c_z.jpg

5512964381_78a9fa1b94_z.jpg

5512971477_3ba57fbdc0_z.jpg

5513561352_99eaca2b03_z.jpg

Thanks for your time to take these pictures. All i can tell from these pictures are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Hopefully, everyone ordered from NDC restock will get theirs as fresh as yours.

Originally Posted by DAR228

A Few Pics Of My Playoff 13's

5512986741_2ef412ec1a_z.jpg

5513580172_73d8b9b88c_z.jpg

5512964381_78a9fa1b94_z.jpg

5512971477_3ba57fbdc0_z.jpg

5513561352_99eaca2b03_z.jpg

Thanks for your time to take these pictures. All i can tell from these pictures are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Hopefully, everyone ordered from NDC restock will get theirs as fresh as yours.

ndc sent mine to the wrong address when i ordered on RD but they offered to send me another one 2 days ago and i just received them and 20% off on my next purchase
smile.gif
...these are real dope in person...

ndc sent mine to the wrong address when i ordered on RD but they offered to send me another one 2 days ago and i just received them and 20% off on my next purchase
smile.gif
...these are real dope in person...

Back
Top Bottom