AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

FNL has 7.5,8 and 15 showing if someone wants to take a gamble on ordering. good luck if you do.........orders have been known to get canceled.

FNL has 7.5,8 and 15 showing if someone wants to take a gamble on ordering. good luck if you do.........orders have been known to get canceled.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

These will last until summer time. More people are into Lebron, Kobe shoes nowadays.

Lebrons>Kobes
never in your life, Lebrons kicks are terrible.

anyways got my Playoffs today, why are these so huge? i bought an 11 and they just look gigantic but then again same thing goes for my white/reds.

Flints actually look normal and not huge.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

These will last until summer time. More people are into Lebron, Kobe shoes nowadays.

Lebrons>Kobes
never in your life, Lebrons kicks are terrible.

anyways got my Playoffs today, why are these so huge? i bought an 11 and they just look gigantic but then again same thing goes for my white/reds.

IMO I don't like a player jumping one brand to another. The fact alone that Kobes Nike sig line started later in his career is a negative compared to lebrons one branded shoe line. And I dislike both players lol...

IMO I don't like a player jumping one brand to another. The fact alone that Kobes Nike sig line started later in his career is a negative compared to lebrons one branded shoe line. And I dislike both players lol...

I will always rock with Kobe in the court, but a grenade couldn't break my Lebron 4's 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

D i c k s usually doesn't release their shoes on the website until later in the morning or later in the day on RD.
ooo gotcha...so they dont usually have a specific release time, and im guessing you gotta just keep checking?  im just trying to find another site to try on RD

Originally Posted by sickickz23

D i c k s usually doesn't release their shoes on the website until later in the morning or later in the day on RD.
ooo gotcha...so they dont usually have a specific release time, and im guessing you gotta just keep checking?  im just trying to find another site to try on RD

Originally Posted by Zyzz

The white/red and the playoff's fit me perfect, size 12.

But i agree that the flints look small on my feet. Same with the black/reds. I'm guessing its because of the 2 tone?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

The white/red and the playoff's fit me perfect, size 12.

But i agree that the flints look small on my feet. Same with the black/reds. I'm guessing its because of the 2 tone?

Originally Posted by heater

glad im not a hypebeast...the black upper is amazing, but the white and red bottome looks terrible to me...idk.
hahaha idk...IDK is right cause you HAVE NO IDEA!!!! I thought dude that said flints are hands down the BEST 13's was funny, but this guy takes the cake. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
go buy some more pokemon youngin.
you're lucky that this is the internet cause if you said this in front of all loyal og Jordan followers on this thread, you'd be beaten to a bloody pulp.

Nostalgia- look it up if you don't know what it means, hater i mean heater....go buy some bron brons and leave the classic retro jordans to the big boys, cause you're obviously too ignorant to be in the big leagues. SMH for days

Originally Posted by heater

glad im not a hypebeast...the black upper is amazing, but the white and red bottome looks terrible to me...idk.
hahaha idk...IDK is right cause you HAVE NO IDEA!!!! I thought dude that said flints are hands down the BEST 13's was funny, but this guy takes the cake. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
go buy some more pokemon youngin.
you're lucky that this is the internet cause if you said this in front of all loyal og Jordan followers on this thread, you'd be beaten to a bloody pulp.

Nostalgia- look it up if you don't know what it means, hater i mean heater....go buy some bron brons and leave the classic retro jordans to the big boys, cause you're obviously too ignorant to be in the big leagues. SMH for days

Back
Top Bottom