AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by heater

glad im not a hypebeast...the black upper is amazing, but the white and red bottome looks terrible to me...idk.
hahaha idk...IDK is right cause you HAVE NO IDEA!!!! I thought dude that said flints are hands down the BEST 13's was funny, but this guy takes the cake. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
go buy some more pokemon youngin.
you're lucky that this is the internet cause if you said this in front of all loyal og Jordan followers on this thread, you'd be beaten to a bloody pulp.

Nostalgia- look it up if you don't know what it means, hater i mean heater....go buy some bron brons and leave the classic retro jordans to the big boys, cause you're obviously too ignorant to be in the big leagues. SMH for days

maybe he is referring to the fact that the 11' retro bottoms dont match the og since jb got lazy and didnt color block the bottom properly?  im just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but if not then feed him to the wolves. JK!

glad im not a hypebeast...the black upper is amazing, but the white and red bottome looks terrible to me...idk.
hahaha idk...IDK is right cause you HAVE NO IDEA!!!! I thought dude that said flints are hands down the BEST 13's was funny, but this guy takes the cake. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
you're lucky that this is the internet cause if you said this in front of all loyal og Jordan followers on this thread, you'd be beaten to a bloody pulp.

Nostalgia- look it up if you don't know what it means, hater i mean heater....go buy some bron brons and leave the classic retro jordans to the big boys, cause you're obviously too ignorant to be in the big leagues. SMH for days

maybe he is referring to the fact that the 11' retro bottoms dont match the og since jb got lazy and didnt color block the bottom properly?  im just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but if not then feed him to the wolves. JK!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

What is this tomfoolery? Hey internet tough guy, learn what an opinion is and try not to attack the person commenting on the shoe. And telling him to go buy some "bron brons" is actually a good idea, because the LeBron 8s are leagues ahead (in terms of superb quality and performance) to any Jordan retro in the last 5 years. You can carry on with your charade on this "big boy" talk. Just don't come back here whining when the white soles on your Playoffs turn smudgy black because your pods bled out onto them.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

What is this tomfoolery? Hey internet tough guy, learn what an opinion is and try not to attack the person commenting on the shoe. And telling him to go buy some "bron brons" is actually a good idea, because the LeBron 8s are leagues ahead (in terms of superb quality and performance) to any Jordan retro in the last 5 years. You can carry on with your charade on this "big boy" talk. Just don't come back here whining when the white soles on your Playoffs turn smudgy black because your pods bled out onto them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAR228

Got my Playoffs delivered yesterday.
happy.gif
Hi,DAR228. Did you get them from NDC restock last week? If yes, how is the quality of yours? Would you mind to post your pictures? I mean, is it just a flawless pair (brand new condition) like coming out of factory? Or is it like a pair have been tried on for many times or return by someone due to some obvious defects? Thanks!

happy.gif
Hi,DAR228. Did you get them from NDC restock last week? If yes, how is the quality of yours? Would you mind to post your pictures? I mean, is it just a flawless pair (brand new condition) like coming out of factory? Or is it like a pair have been tried on for many times or return by someone due to some obvious defects? Thanks!

Originally Posted by legitshoe

happy.gif

I have not opened the box yet. I had to go to work. I will post some pics later.

Originally Posted by legitshoe

happy.gif

I have not opened the box yet. I had to go to work. I will post some pics later.

one of my holy grails...
94c26b94a261d2d53c976ef140eefb945aa57bca.jpg

thanks JB for bringing back memories.. made me so emotional..
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

one of my holy grails...
94c26b94a261d2d53c976ef140eefb945aa57bca.jpg

thanks JB for bringing back memories.. made me so emotional..
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Flint still remain the best XIII imo. These are nostalgic because MJ wore them that's about it. LMAO at people who thought these will sold out within 1 week and bought multiples pair to resell. These will last until summer time. More people are into Lebron, Kobe shoes nowadays.

MJ wore them on a Wizards team while he was declining rapidly....what's so nostalgic about that?

And more power to the youngns buying Kobes and Lebrons....maybe that will bring Nike Air back   

Didnt MJ wear the XVIII playin for the Wizards???  The playoff XIII was the shoe he wore for his last championship run, but in the finals he wore the XIV and took the last shot in the XIV's as well, correct me if Im wrong but Im pretty sure thats right!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Flint still remain the best XIII imo. These are nostalgic because MJ wore them that's about it. LMAO at people who thought these will sold out within 1 week and bought multiples pair to resell. These will last until summer time. More people are into Lebron, Kobe shoes nowadays.

MJ wore them on a Wizards team while he was declining rapidly....what's so nostalgic about that?

And more power to the youngns buying Kobes and Lebrons....maybe that will bring Nike Air back   

Didnt MJ wear the XVIII playin for the Wizards???  The playoff XIII was the shoe he wore for his last championship run, but in the finals he wore the XIV and took the last shot in the XIV's as well, correct me if Im wrong but Im pretty sure thats right!

Playoff 13 isnt one of my faves but the shoe represents soo much. You cant compare a shoe designed today to a shoe designed 15 years a go. Thats like saying the cars from 15 yrs a go are better than the cars today and as someone in the industry I can tell you that isnt the case at all. With time comes new technology, better materials and typically higher strength and less weight. This holds true for most industries (look at your iPhone 1 vs 4 lol). I dont buy J's to ball in, i buy to collect and wear for fashion more so than performance. This shoe represents MJ's final title run, its too simple to be called the best CW but thats just my opinion ppl, pls dont kill me for it. The best CW is a toss up between the white/black (CDP CW) or the black/red. again this is IMO.

Playoff 13 isnt one of my faves but the shoe represents soo much. You cant compare a shoe designed today to a shoe designed 15 years a go. Thats like saying the cars from 15 yrs a go are better than the cars today and as someone in the industry I can tell you that isnt the case at all. With time comes new technology, better materials and typically higher strength and less weight. This holds true for most industries (look at your iPhone 1 vs 4 lol). I dont buy J's to ball in, i buy to collect and wear for fashion more so than performance. This shoe represents MJ's final title run, its too simple to be called the best CW but thats just my opinion ppl, pls dont kill me for it. The best CW is a toss up between the white/black (CDP CW) or the black/red. again this is IMO.

Hate to jump on like this but does anyone know of anywhere in the Cincinnati area that still has these? I know it's a long shot. I keep missing these restocks cause I have cash and takes to long to put cash BACK into the bank. LOL! Anyhoo pm me of you knw a spot.

Thanks!

Hate to jump on like this but does anyone know of anywhere in the Cincinnati area that still has these? I know it's a long shot. I keep missing these restocks cause I have cash and takes to long to put cash BACK into the bank. LOL! Anyhoo pm me of you knw a spot.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom