AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

thanks for that youtube, they look pretty onpoint. i use to dominate these for aau ball back in the 8th grade. pretty excited to pick these up again.

thanks for that youtube, they look pretty onpoint. i use to dominate these for aau ball back in the 8th grade. pretty excited to pick these up again.

Even when JB does something right for once, and I'm talking about an almost exact replica of a shoe, people will always find something wrong with them.

It's a trend on NT now.

But just like the saying goes, if you don't like, don't buy. 
I didn't like this year's Flint 13's, so I went with an '05 pair, don't like the CG 11's, so I'm gonna go with an OG pair. Simple as that.

However, these Playoff 13's are going to make my year.

Even when JB does something right for once, and I'm talking about an almost exact replica of a shoe, people will always find something wrong with them.

It's a trend on NT now.

But just like the saying goes, if you don't like, don't buy. 
I didn't like this year's Flint 13's, so I went with an '05 pair, don't like the CG 11's, so I'm gonna go with an OG pair. Simple as that.

However, these Playoff 13's are going to make my year.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I'm really scared that i'm going to get duped when looking for an original pair

Will prices be lower for the original's before release date? Or after?
I would be patient & wait untill after the release -once people have actually secured their retro pairs, that's when they'll start selling their OGs & they will have to lower the price as the demand obviously starts to die down. If you still want an OG pair but are worried about being duped, just make sure you get a pic of the production tag or post it up in the LC thread. 
I got a used pair of OGs a couple weeks ago for 110 shipped off the bay. Theyre not NDS but all OG XIIIs got that buttery leather so theyre gauranteed to crease and Im more in love with my pair than any other shoe I got at the moment. Theyre gonna be in regular rotation til these retros drop. 

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I'm really scared that i'm going to get duped when looking for an original pair

Will prices be lower for the original's before release date? Or after?
I would be patient & wait untill after the release -once people have actually secured their retro pairs, that's when they'll start selling their OGs & they will have to lower the price as the demand obviously starts to die down. If you still want an OG pair but are worried about being duped, just make sure you get a pic of the production tag or post it up in the LC thread. 
I got a used pair of OGs a couple weeks ago for 110 shipped off the bay. Theyre not NDS but all OG XIIIs got that buttery leather so theyre gauranteed to crease and Im more in love with my pair than any other shoe I got at the moment. Theyre gonna be in regular rotation til these retros drop. 

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

is there any confirmed info about wht this release gonna be? GR? or QS?

as my knowledge... it feels like it is gonna be like the altitude, pretty limited releases

Here u  go again trying to build hype, so everyone will place orders with you and ur OD prices
indifferent.gif
you took tha words right outta my mouth

To be honest, I really don't know if there is any confirmed info. Didn't follow up the thread at all. And I had no intention to create any hype at all.
But let wait n see whts the release type is going to be.

nerd.gif
im pretty sure there gonna sell out but not to the degree of the SJ's or tha CG's probably like the flint release minus the black friday hype meaning real sneakerheads coppin these and not just everybody and their momma
all star XIII's are definitely a "everyone and their mama" jordan....you forget tax time is around feb?

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

is there any confirmed info about wht this release gonna be? GR? or QS?

as my knowledge... it feels like it is gonna be like the altitude, pretty limited releases

Here u  go again trying to build hype, so everyone will place orders with you and ur OD prices
indifferent.gif
you took tha words right outta my mouth

To be honest, I really don't know if there is any confirmed info. Didn't follow up the thread at all. And I had no intention to create any hype at all.
But let wait n see whts the release type is going to be.

nerd.gif
im pretty sure there gonna sell out but not to the degree of the SJ's or tha CG's probably like the flint release minus the black friday hype meaning real sneakerheads coppin these and not just everybody and their momma
all star XIII's are definitely a "everyone and their mama" jordan....you forget tax time is around feb?

My first pair of Jordans ever were the Playoff XII's back in '97 and my second pair were the Indiglo XIV's, didn't have the XIII's as a kid......This is my first pair.
I decided to skip out on the CG XI's (not feeling the retro, love og) and white/red XIII's, so I got these early off the Bay (more than retail)dont care, Im happy...
I'll try and get a 2nd close to RD for retail.....

My first pair of Jordans ever were the Playoff XII's back in '97 and my second pair were the Indiglo XIV's, didn't have the XIII's as a kid......This is my first pair.
I decided to skip out on the CG XI's (not feeling the retro, love og) and white/red XIII's, so I got these early off the Bay (more than retail)dont care, Im happy...
I'll try and get a 2nd close to RD for retail.....

i have a feeling these are gonna bleed like a %+$%*$*!%@+%....way worse than the grey toe xiiis...

i have a feeling these are gonna bleed like a %+$%*$*!%@+%....way worse than the grey toe xiiis...

^^Doubt it, someone would've made a thread about it by now.

^Fifteen, you sure you didn't mean to post that in the flints, or white/red 13s thread. I've had a couple pairs of OGs and none of them have ever had any bleeding.

^^Doubt it, someone would've made a thread about it by now.

^Fifteen, you sure you didn't mean to post that in the flints, or white/red 13s thread. I've had a couple pairs of OGs and none of them have ever had any bleeding.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

i thought jb was doing new boxes for 2011 ???

I heard that too... that was on sneakernews a while back....

http://sneakernews.com/20...ial-2011-retro-releases/

"According to the same source, it looks like we may see the release of the Air Jordan VI Olympic (2000 version), as well as an Air Jordan V Premio from the BIN23 Collection and a brand new Jordan box, while the possible Jordan V Grape/Laney Package mentioned earlier by Sneaker News is looking to be more of a reality."

Back
Top Bottom