AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Why is everyone going bonkers over these? Honestly these aren't even top 3 for me. 1) Black n White (EX: CDP 13) 2) Altitude 3) White Red/Playoffs... ONly reason people going bonkers over these is because "Michael wore them during his last game/season/finals,etc). GUYS, he didn't wear those specific ones that are being sold, so stop shi**ing yourselves. Nice shoe for sure, probably will purchase... not +*$%!+$*g my pants over.

Why is everyone going bonkers over these? Honestly these aren't even top 3 for me. 1) Black n White (EX: CDP 13) 2) Altitude 3) White Red/Playoffs... ONly reason people going bonkers over these is because "Michael wore them during his last game/season/finals,etc). GUYS, he didn't wear those specific ones that are being sold, so stop shi**ing yourselves. Nice shoe for sure, probably will purchase... not +*$%!+$*g my pants over.

My son said he gonna roam around the hood like a real panther 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

is there any confirmed info about wht this release gonna be? GR? or QS?

as my knowledge... it feels like it is gonna be like the altitude, pretty limited releases

Here u  go again trying to build hype, so everyone will place orders with you and ur OD prices
indifferent.gif
you took tha words right outta my mouth

To be honest, I really don't know if there is any confirmed info. Didn't follow up the thread at all. And I had no intention to create any hype at all.
But let wait n see whts the release type is going to be.

nerd.gif

as my knowledge... it feels like it is gonna be like the altitude, pretty limited releases

Here u  go again trying to build hype, so everyone will place orders with you and ur OD prices
indifferent.gif

To be honest, I really don't know if there is any confirmed info. Didn't follow up the thread at all. And I had no intention to create any hype at all.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I'm really scared that i'm going to get duped when looking for an original pair

Will prices be lower for the original's before release date? Or after?
I would be patient & wait untill after the release -once people have actually secured their retro pairs, that's when they'll start selling their OGs & they will have to lower the price as the demand obviously starts to die down. If you still want an OG pair but are worried about being duped, just make sure you get a pic of the production tag or post it up in the LC thread. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I'm really scared that i'm going to get duped when looking for an original pair

Will prices be lower for the original's before release date? Or after?
I would be patient & wait untill after the release -once people have actually secured their retro pairs, that's when they'll start selling their OGs & they will have to lower the price as the demand obviously starts to die down. If you still want an OG pair but are worried about being duped, just make sure you get a pic of the production tag or post it up in the LC thread. 

Originally Posted by BigEli500

To me these were the only XIII's that looked great.  They Colorway wasnt loud at all, which all the other colors were, which is why I primarily never liked the XIII.  I guess thats why I like the Color Blocking on the Altitudes.  Nice and Simple.

Playoff XIII > every other XIII

This is just my opinion
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

To me these were the only XIII's that looked great.  They Colorway wasnt loud at all, which all the other colors were, which is why I primarily never liked the XIII.  I guess thats why I like the Color Blocking on the Altitudes.  Nice and Simple.

Playoff XIII > every other XIII

This is just my opinion
happy.gif

^^ Like I said before, back when they released in '97, for some reason, the neon circle did it for me - nostalgic.

T28wpuXgXXXXXXXXXX_87102893-287x189.jpg

^^ Like I said before, back when they released in '97, for some reason, the neon circle did it for me - nostalgic.

T28wpuXgXXXXXXXXXX_87102893-287x189.jpg

These will be copped x2... I can remember wanting these real bad and not being able to get them back in the day.

These will be copped x2... I can remember wanting these real bad and not being able to get them back in the day.

Originally Posted by myth58

OM****ingawwwwwwwwwd! The pictures just made me jizz in my draws!
I gotta cop 2 per like my kinfolk murphy lee!..no 4. %%*+ it ima cop 10 pairs!!
1 pair to sleep walk in
1 pair to visit my girl in
1 pair sleep in
2 pair to sell on ebay for rape prices
1 pair to smoke crack rocks from
1 pair to put on my hands so I can roam around my hood on all fours like a real panther
2 pairs to bury in my backyard
And one special pair to marry and have kids with

I SAID GIIIIIMMMMMMMMMEE TTEEEEEENNNNNN PPERRRRRR! I NEEEEEEEED TEEEEEENNNN PERRRRRRR!
roll.gif

1 pair to sleep walk in
1 pair sleep in
1 pair to put on my hands so I can roam around my hood on all fours like a real panther

I SAID GIIIIIMMMMMMMMMEE TTEEEEEENNNNNN PPERRRRRR! I NEEEEEEEED TEEEEEENNNN PERRRRRRR!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by deuce02

1 pair to sleep walk in
1 pair sleep in

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these shoes are something special for you. lol
just planning on getting one pair for myself.

Originally Posted by deuce02

1 pair to sleep walk in
1 pair sleep in

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these shoes are something special for you. lol
just planning on getting one pair for myself.

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
im pretty sure there gonna sell out but not to the degree of the SJ's or tha CG's probably like the flint release minus the black friday hype meaning real sneakerheads coppin these and not just everybody and their momma

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
im pretty sure there gonna sell out but not to the degree of the SJ's or tha CG's probably like the flint release minus the black friday hype meaning real sneakerheads coppin these and not just everybody and their momma

Back
Top Bottom