AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

^^ 
5461624e48d4156944b35581a42a3bba606b6455.png

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

is there any confirmed info about wht this release gonna be? GR? or QS?

as my knowledge... it feels like it is gonna be like the altitude, pretty limited releases

Here u  go again trying to build hype, so everyone will place orders with you and ur OD prices
indifferent.gif
you took tha words right outta my mouth

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

is there any confirmed info about wht this release gonna be? GR? or QS?

as my knowledge... it feels like it is gonna be like the altitude, pretty limited releases

Here u  go again trying to build hype, so everyone will place orders with you and ur OD prices
indifferent.gif
you took tha words right outta my mouth

Originally Posted by myth58

OM****ingawwwwwwwwwd! The pictures just made me jizz in my draws!
I gotta cop 2 per like my kinfolk murphy lee!..no 4. %%*+ it ima cop 10 pairs!!
1 pair to sleep walk in
1 pair to visit my girl in
1 pair sleep in
2 pair to sell on ebay for rape prices
1 pair to smoke crack rocks from
1 pair to put on my hands so I can roam around my hood on all fours like a real panther
2 pairs to bury in my backyard
And one special pair to marry and have kids with

I SAID GIIIIIMMMMMMMMMEE TTEEEEEENNNNNN PPERRRRRR! I NEEEEEEEED TEEEEEENNNN PERRRRRRR!
roll.gif
roll.gif

SON

1 pair to sleep walk in
1 pair sleep in
1 pair to put on my hands so I can roam around my hood on all fours like a real panther

I SAID GIIIIIMMMMMMMMMEE TTEEEEEENNNNNN PPERRRRRR! I NEEEEEEEED TEEEEEENNNN PERRRRRRR!
roll.gif
roll.gif

SON

Realtalk, these are going to fly off shelves.....word to the Playoff 12s, Playoff 8s and Space Jams.

Black Jordans with white at the secondary primary color don't last long. Expect everyone to have them.....and 13s tend to sell well anyways. If you get to the mall by 6am, your not getting a pair.

Realtalk, these are going to fly off shelves.....word to the Playoff 12s, Playoff 8s and Space Jams.

Black Jordans with white at the secondary primary color don't last long. Expect everyone to have them.....and 13s tend to sell well anyways. If you get to the mall by 6am, your not getting a pair.

1 pair to sleep walk in
1 pair sleep in

woah settle down buddy!
laugh.gif

1 pair to sleep walk in
1 pair sleep in

woah settle down buddy!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Stop trying to build up hype. We appreciate your opinion but warning people of availbility doesn't really help any of us.

Stop trying to build up hype. We appreciate your opinion but warning people of availbility doesn't really help any of us.

I'm really scared that i'm going to get duped when looking for an original pair

Will prices be lower for the original's before release date? Or after?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

foreal can we please have one thread where cats are not trying to predict the future

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

foreal can we please have one thread where cats are not trying to predict the future

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

You're better off looking for  an original before these release. Simply because, you're right....It could be likely for you to get duped. These retro's look pretty close to the Original from what the pics show. And as for price....I got my '98 Playoffs for like $225 about four or five months ago. Prices on neither will be low on the reseller market.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

You're better off looking for  an original before these release. Simply because, you're right....It could be likely for you to get duped. These retro's look pretty close to the Original from what the pics show. And as for price....I got my '98 Playoffs for like $225 about four or five months ago. Prices on neither will be low on the reseller market.

This shoe plus a new pair of Concord's, Columbia's, and release of the Chicago X's would satisfy me.

I'll then be out of the game and move onto higher things.

This shoe plus a new pair of Concord's, Columbia's, and release of the Chicago X's would satisfy me.

I'll then be out of the game and move onto higher things.

Back
Top Bottom