AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

im thinking the earlier pics are not great quality on purpose to try to stop the early buying possibly but who knows, they look great though i cant wait

these will be bought early.  i've been stacking up ebay bucks for a few months now and i got a nice amount plus funds already in paypal.  this is one of the rare few shoes i would buy more then 1 pair of.

how do you get ebay bucks?

These are must haves for me. Unemployed or not I have to have them. My OG's are one whole too small, the hologram/bubble is clouded and white outsole parts now off-white. Speaking of the OGs, I can recall back in 98 these being pushed to Saturday release instead of the usual weekday to keep kids from ditching. and on a personal note I can recall wearing the All Star XIIIs when I saw "He Got Game" at the theater opening night.

These are must haves for me. Unemployed or not I have to have them. My OG's are one whole too small, the hologram/bubble is clouded and white outsole parts now off-white. Speaking of the OGs, I can recall back in 98 these being pushed to Saturday release instead of the usual weekday to keep kids from ditching. and on a personal note I can recall wearing the All Star XIIIs when I saw "He Got Game" at the theater opening night.

Originally Posted by bence23

one of 3 shoes to cop next year, they are a must

and the other 2 breh?
white cement 3's and concords, it may be four if they confirm black cement 3's but as of now those 3 are all i need this coming year

There are definitely more than 3. White/cement 3, All Star/Playoff 13, Bordeaux 7, Metallic 5, True Blue 3, Cardinal 7, Concord 11.

and the other 2 breh?
white cement 3's and concords, it may be four if they confirm black cement 3's but as of now those 3 are all i need this coming year

There are definitely more than 3. White/cement 3, All Star/Playoff 13, Bordeaux 7, Metallic 5, True Blue 3, Cardinal 7, Concord 11.

Where would be a good place to order these early? I was eyeing the pairs on marqueesole, but that $30 shipping on top of the $219.99 price tag is kinda rough. Any advice? I missed out on the cgs so I got some money for these now and am def copping two pairs (1 early, 1 at release)

Where would be a good place to order these early? I was eyeing the pairs on marqueesole, but that $30 shipping on top of the $219.99 price tag is kinda rough. Any advice? I missed out on the cgs so I got some money for these now and am def copping two pairs (1 early, 1 at release)

Originally Posted by AEA18

and the other 2 breh?

That's my list right there^^ so much heat dropping in 2011
pimp.gif

and the other 2 breh?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

and the other 2 breh?

pimp.gif
bordeaux's are fugly, im not into 5's cardinal 7's are nothing special ok so both 3's playoff 13's and concords so 4 total

and the other 2 breh?

pimp.gif
bordeaux's are fugly, im not into 5's cardinal 7's are nothing special ok so both 3's playoff 13's and concords so 4 total

and the other 2 breh?

pimp.gif

I respect your opinion but you don't like V's ??

and the other 2 breh?

pimp.gif

I respect your opinion but you don't like V's ??

Originally Posted by village1600

these and the Bordeaux 7 are the only shoes im looking forward to in 2011

me too, and add the concord 11s and if they confirm the black cement IIIs

Originally Posted by village1600

these and the Bordeaux 7 are the only shoes im looking forward to in 2011

me too, and add the concord 11s and if they confirm the black cement IIIs

^I was pretty sure that the black cement 3's were confirmed

anyways I been outta the loop for awhile, whats the official release date for these?

^I was pretty sure that the black cement 3's were confirmed

anyways I been outta the loop for awhile, whats the official release date for these?

gonna be a nice release
been nice these few months to see a retro release in multiple colors and sell out in my area
been a minute

gonna be a nice release
been nice these few months to see a retro release in multiple colors and sell out in my area
been a minute

Back
Top Bottom