AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Some dudes need to update their calendar and their brain. This is a SATURDAY release.

laugh.gif
@ the helen keller comment.

Some dudes need to update their calendar and their brain. This is a SATURDAY release.

laugh.gif
@ the helen keller comment.

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

Agent -

Ive been a collector a very long time. I am only a new member because Ive lurked on this site for years and finally decided to start posting. Trust me ive been to many releases. My reasons for copping early are to soften the blow of trying to double up on these and pick up a new pair of royal foams in the same month. Thats a lot to be spent in one month, so financially I think it makes a bit more sense for me to space it out, even if it means paying a little more right now.
I mean by all means do you player.... I personally just don't see how you're "softening the blow" by spending what? at least an extra $50-80 plus probably overseas shipping of AT LEAST $30.... I'm gettin those Royal Foams also, first pair of Foams for me but I damn sure 8nt payin NOTHIN over retail but thats just me.... I was simply offering a word to the wise that pre-order %%% IMHO is for sissies, lames, and scary-guys who would rather spend hellefied extra cake for b-grades then get the factory-finished business in the streets (I mean the malls, boutiques, etc.)

but that isn't aimed directly at you cwoodson.... though if you've "Been a collector for a very long time" you SHOULD have at least one solid connect to hold you down for big releases.... but who am I? Just another NikeTalker right? Betcha I'll have two pairs of Playoffs AND Royal Foams with no need to pay anything extra though....
wink.gif

EDIT: I see what you did there, not hating either do what u gotta do for the love of the sneakers....

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

Agent -

Ive been a collector a very long time. I am only a new member because Ive lurked on this site for years and finally decided to start posting. Trust me ive been to many releases. My reasons for copping early are to soften the blow of trying to double up on these and pick up a new pair of royal foams in the same month. Thats a lot to be spent in one month, so financially I think it makes a bit more sense for me to space it out, even if it means paying a little more right now.
I mean by all means do you player.... I personally just don't see how you're "softening the blow" by spending what? at least an extra $50-80 plus probably overseas shipping of AT LEAST $30.... I'm gettin those Royal Foams also, first pair of Foams for me but I damn sure 8nt payin NOTHIN over retail but thats just me.... I was simply offering a word to the wise that pre-order %%% IMHO is for sissies, lames, and scary-guys who would rather spend hellefied extra cake for b-grades then get the factory-finished business in the streets (I mean the malls, boutiques, etc.)

but that isn't aimed directly at you cwoodson.... though if you've "Been a collector for a very long time" you SHOULD have at least one solid connect to hold you down for big releases.... but who am I? Just another NikeTalker right? Betcha I'll have two pairs of Playoffs AND Royal Foams with no need to pay anything extra though....
wink.gif

EDIT: I see what you did there, not hating either do what u gotta do for the love of the sneakers....

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by bence23

one of 3 shoes to cop next year, they are a must

and the other 2 breh?
white cement 3's and concords, it may be four if they confirm black cement 3's but as of now those 3 are all i need this coming year
Add bordeauxs, royal and pewter foams...

Oh yea and the Laney/Grape V pack.

At least they're spread out...a little.
grin.gif

and the other 2 breh?
white cement 3's and concords, it may be four if they confirm black cement 3's but as of now those 3 are all i need this coming year

grin.gif

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

oh my cannot wait for these
this

ALL OF THIS. 

Kicking myself for passing on the Flints', but these are one of the top pick ups of 11' in my opinion.  But hey, taste is in the mouth of the beholder,
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

oh my cannot wait for these
this

ALL OF THIS. 

Kicking myself for passing on the Flints', but these are one of the top pick ups of 11' in my opinion.  But hey, taste is in the mouth of the beholder,
roll.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

and the other 2 breh?

grin.gif
WHAT?!?!?!?! 
laugh.gif

and the other 2 breh?

grin.gif
WHAT?!?!?!?! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

and the other 2 breh?

grin.gif
WHAT?!?!?!?! 
laugh.gif
Meant to say IF they drop. It's just a rumor for now.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

and the other 2 breh?

grin.gif
WHAT?!?!?!?! 
laugh.gif
Meant to say IF they drop. It's just a rumor for now.

Back
Top Bottom