AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

All I'm looking forward to is the playoff XIII's and the concord XI's this year. Everything else is a game time decision.

All I'm looking forward to is the playoff XIII's and the concord XI's this year. Everything else is a game time decision.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

anyways I been outta the loop for awhile, whats the official release date for these?
It's in the title, Hellen Keller.

But anyways, I don't want to deal w/ any type of mayhem for these so NDC will be my go-to on midnight of 2/26/11.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

anyways I been outta the loop for awhile, whats the official release date for these?
It's in the title, Hellen Keller.

But anyways, I don't want to deal w/ any type of mayhem for these so NDC will be my go-to on midnight of 2/26/11.
devil.gif

Blk/cement 3s were confirmed

Concs were confirmed

These were my first AJ ever end of freshman year high school 1998.... so I gotta double-up. Still got the OGs they just need the pods touched up....

and cwoodson both those sites are legit but why pay retail x2 or retail +$100 when u can go out and experience a REAL release with REAL people like yourself that do this thing and are serious about it.... ? ? ? ?

All this damn pre-orderin BS then the thread gets filled with nothing but worry-warts cryin about where their b-grades are and why they haven't been delivered yet....

Man I hope NT isn't like this for EVERY hot AJ release cuz if you go to the CG thread the last 40-50 pages are NOTHIN but people whinin about cancelled orders, phantom pre-order shipments that never materialized, and shipments in transit.

If you woulda got out with the goons on RD like a G like me, you'd have two pair in your possession as you type, and watchin your lady and kid walk around in em too

wink.gif

Blk/cement 3s were confirmed

Concs were confirmed

These were my first AJ ever end of freshman year high school 1998.... so I gotta double-up. Still got the OGs they just need the pods touched up....

and cwoodson both those sites are legit but why pay retail x2 or retail +$100 when u can go out and experience a REAL release with REAL people like yourself that do this thing and are serious about it.... ? ? ? ?

All this damn pre-orderin BS then the thread gets filled with nothing but worry-warts cryin about where their b-grades are and why they haven't been delivered yet....

Man I hope NT isn't like this for EVERY hot AJ release cuz if you go to the CG thread the last 40-50 pages are NOTHIN but people whinin about cancelled orders, phantom pre-order shipments that never materialized, and shipments in transit.

If you woulda got out with the goons on RD like a G like me, you'd have two pair in your possession as you type, and watchin your lady and kid walk around in em too

wink.gif

Agent -

Ive been a collector a very long time. I am only a new member because Ive lurked on this site for years and finally decided to start posting. Trust me ive been to many releases. My reasons for copping early are to soften the blow of trying to double up on these and pick up a new pair of royal foams in the same month. Thats a lot to be spent in one month, so financially I think it makes a bit more sense for me to space it out, even if it means paying a little more right now.

Agent -

Ive been a collector a very long time. I am only a new member because Ive lurked on this site for years and finally decided to start posting. Trust me ive been to many releases. My reasons for copping early are to soften the blow of trying to double up on these and pick up a new pair of royal foams in the same month. Thats a lot to be spent in one month, so financially I think it makes a bit more sense for me to space it out, even if it means paying a little more right now.

R these being released in a regular grey jordan box?  or are they releasing with an og box, like the jordan white cement 3's? 

R these being released in a regular grey jordan box?  or are they releasing with an og box, like the jordan white cement 3's? 

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by bence23

one of 3 shoes to cop next year, they are a must

and the other 2 breh?
white cement 3's and concords, it may be four if they confirm black cement 3's but as of now those 3 are all i need this coming year

There are definitely more than 3. White/cement 3, All Star/Playoff 13, Bordeaux 7, Metallic 5, True Blue 3, Cardinal 7, Concord 11.

That's my list right there^^ so much heat dropping in 2011
pimp.gif
bordeaux's are fugly, im not into 5's cardinal 7's are nothing special ok so both 3's playoff 13's and concords so 4 total

I respect your opinion but you don't like V's ??
i was dirt poor growing up and couldnt afford nikes until 1995 so 11's are my fav obviously and anything before that was not on my radar, although i love 3's and 4's i just dont like 5's i think they look too bulky but the bin 5's are really growing on me

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by bence23

one of 3 shoes to cop next year, they are a must

and the other 2 breh?
white cement 3's and concords, it may be four if they confirm black cement 3's but as of now those 3 are all i need this coming year

There are definitely more than 3. White/cement 3, All Star/Playoff 13, Bordeaux 7, Metallic 5, True Blue 3, Cardinal 7, Concord 11.

That's my list right there^^ so much heat dropping in 2011
pimp.gif
bordeaux's are fugly, im not into 5's cardinal 7's are nothing special ok so both 3's playoff 13's and concords so 4 total

I respect your opinion but you don't like V's ??
i was dirt poor growing up and couldnt afford nikes until 1995 so 11's are my fav obviously and anything before that was not on my radar, although i love 3's and 4's i just dont like 5's i think they look too bulky but the bin 5's are really growing on me

Back
Top Bottom