AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Coworker got these early. They're nice, but not for early bird special prices....

RD will cop, possibly 2 now that i've seen them.

Coworker got these early. They're nice, but not for early bird special prices....

RD will cop, possibly 2 now that i've seen them.

cant wait to buy multiples!
and heres some pics of my OGs

2igyjyv.jpg

35k020k.jpg

Need two black sneaks in my life right now. So its either 2x the playoff 13's, or one 13 and 1 blk/red lebron VIII's.

Still on the fence.

Need two black sneaks in my life right now. So its either 2x the playoff 13's, or one 13 and 1 blk/red lebron VIII's.

Still on the fence.

thinking about copping two, kind of tough since it is Valentine's day and my girls bday next month.

damn the timing, but they are straight fire!

thinking about copping two, kind of tough since it is Valentine's day and my girls bday next month.

damn the timing, but they are straight fire!

i have not bought 2 new releases in 2 consecutive months until now, this is very nice and i cant wait

i have not bought 2 new releases in 2 consecutive months until now, this is very nice and i cant wait

im all ova these, intentionally didnt cop the alt's or the red/wht's... jus to get these feburary is look GGGReat (tony the tiger voice) foams and the playoffs

im all ova these, intentionally didnt cop the alt's or the red/wht's... jus to get these feburary is look GGGReat (tony the tiger voice) foams and the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom