AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Feb 26th?

A wednesday release?

oica2o.gif
Dudes try too hard with the corny gifs. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

These will be a must cop.
One of my first pairs.
Are the pics on the first page confirmed?
I'd like to think so, I mean its only a month away, I think all these pictures are confirmed. 

One of my first pairs.
I'd like to think so, I mean its only a month away, I think all these pictures are confirmed. 

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

One of my first pairs.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing but haven't seen any info on jumpman23.com or any reliable source beyond forums.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

One of my first pairs.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing but haven't seen any info on jumpman23.com or any reliable source beyond forums.

^^^ 23isback.com has pretty legit release dates. Their pics are sometimes garbage, but as far as dates, they've never let me down.

^^^ 23isback.com has pretty legit release dates. Their pics are sometimes garbage, but as far as dates, they've never let me down.

At first i was like what happened to January. Then i seen the Cement IIIs and was like they can wait lol 

At first i was like what happened to January. Then i seen the Cement IIIs and was like they can wait lol 

Alot of international sites are selling these. Do anybody know of sites here in the states that are selling 

Alot of international sites are selling these. Do anybody know of sites here in the states that are selling 

Back
Top Bottom