AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

MEMPH- just because of it being a XIII, classic colorway and FIRST time being retroed, it will fall in the top 3

imo its

concord XI
Playoff XIII
cement IV
followed by Bordeaux VII, olympic VI (if they release), and chicago X (if they release)

grape Vs, true blue IIIs, metallic Vs, cardinal VII, and black cement IIIs have all been retroed in recent years, so im def. not craving them nowhere near as much as the top 6 i listed...Concords have been retroed before but its #1 regardless
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

playoffs are copped x2 easily
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

these were waiting for me from my spot yesterday, got home and took some pics...
very good quality and Im extremely happy with these
pimp.gif

Show some more pics please brutha. Show some more pictures cause' these are lookin hot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

these were waiting for me from my spot yesterday, got home and took some pics...
very good quality and Im extremely happy with these
pimp.gif

Show some more pics please brutha. Show some more pictures cause' these are lookin hot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Grape Vs haven't been officially confirmed yet. Here's my top 3 that have been officially confirmed for this year:

1. Playoff XIIIs
2. True Blue IIIs (such a clean colorway)
3. Black/Metallic Silver Vs (missed out on these)

The Grape Vs haven't been officially confirmed yet. Here's my top 3 that have been officially confirmed for this year:

1. Playoff XIIIs
2. True Blue IIIs (such a clean colorway)
3. Black/Metallic Silver Vs (missed out on these)

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

I find it hilarious that people are geeked for the Laneys when they were on clearance the first time they released.

3's were on clearance 1st time they retroed...now evry1 wants a pair

I find it hilarious that people are geeked for the Laneys when they were on clearance the first time they released.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by thebeast23

am i the only one that dnt like deez much??

I Don't like them at all. I don't care what MJ did in them. I want the BRED 13s.

SMH @ all this "under the radar" talk....were a month and a half away.

roll.gif
roll.gif
. Thats real tho

Originally Posted by bence23

am i the only one that dnt like deez much??

I Don't like them at all. I don't care what MJ did in them. I want the BRED 13s.

SMH @ all this "under the radar" talk....were a month and a half away.

roll.gif
roll.gif
. Thats real tho

Thats why I'm not going apesh*% over the III's.  These XIII's might be the next best thing this year until the 11's drop. Now if the Chicago X's drop... that might be a different story.  But until then.  These will be the only shoe I double up on.

Thats why I'm not going apesh*% over the III's.  These XIII's might be the next best thing this year until the 11's drop. Now if the Chicago X's drop... that might be a different story.  But until then.  These will be the only shoe I double up on.

I saw some dude wearing them today at my job today, had me like...

Iam gonna double up on these...

I saw some dude wearing them today at my job today, had me like...

Iam gonna double up on these...

Back
Top Bottom