AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Nice pics as always NWT. Also looking to get 2 pairs myself. Would get more but I'm seriously passed that stage of copping multiple pairs of shoes, I'm too old for that. I think 2 is enough.
roll.gif
   2 =multiple

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Nice pics as always NWT. Also looking to get 2 pairs myself. Would get more but I'm seriously passed that stage of copping multiple pairs of shoes, I'm too old for that. I think 2 is enough.
roll.gif
   2 =multiple

Originally Posted by Asia

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

worst release date possible. is this confirmed by JB?
why you say that bro? 
just bad weekend for me. will have friends in town staying at my place, giving me little to no time to pick these up. hope these sit for a couple days.

Originally Posted by Asia

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

worst release date possible. is this confirmed by JB?
why you say that bro? 
just bad weekend for me. will have friends in town staying at my place, giving me little to no time to pick these up. hope these sit for a couple days.

thinkin' about it, I'ma probably cop 3 pairs.. 1 for my Girl, 1 for my Baby, and 2 for Me.. lol.. can't wait for these to drop..

thinkin' about it, I'ma probably cop 3 pairs.. 1 for my Girl, 1 for my Baby, and 2 for Me.. lol.. can't wait for these to drop..

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HAS IT BEEN CONFIRMED THAT THESE ARE COMING WITH THE NEW JORDAN BOX?

It hasn't, been waiting to hear confirmation of this, with only a month or so away, I'm surprised nothing has leaked.  
Starting to believe these are coming in a regular Jordan box, and not the rumored new boxes.   Hell, I don't think there will be new boxes at all.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HAS IT BEEN CONFIRMED THAT THESE ARE COMING WITH THE NEW JORDAN BOX?

It hasn't, been waiting to hear confirmation of this, with only a month or so away, I'm surprised nothing has leaked.  
Starting to believe these are coming in a regular Jordan box, and not the rumored new boxes.   Hell, I don't think there will be new boxes at all.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom