AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Nermindee

these were waiting for me from my spot yesterday, got home and took some pics...
very good quality and Im extremely happy with these
pimp.gif

you already know Nermindee....

I'm actually gonna murk one of my pairs this month.
got these i think for 135 ds back in '02/03
pimp.gif

5348076072_0302b52ec0_z.jpg

gonna grab literally 3 pairs and ball in 1, eff the stiffness... and forget the kobes for a minute
laugh.gif

cleaned em up too with that classic footlocker shoe cleaner and an eraser.
5348077770_e4546f5a5d_z.jpg

these were waiting for me from my spot yesterday, got home and took some pics...
pimp.gif

you already know Nermindee....

I'm actually gonna murk one of my pairs this month.
got these i think for 135 ds back in '02/03
pimp.gif

5348076072_0302b52ec0_z.jpg

gonna grab literally 3 pairs and ball in 1, eff the stiffness... and forget the kobes for a minute
laugh.gif

cleaned em up too with that classic footlocker shoe cleaner and an eraser.
5348077770_e4546f5a5d_z.jpg

Nice pics as always NWT. Also looking to get 2 pairs myself. Would get more but I'm seriously passed that stage of copping multiple pairs of shoes, I'm too old for that. I think 2 is enough.

Nice pics as always NWT. Also looking to get 2 pairs myself. Would get more but I'm seriously passed that stage of copping multiple pairs of shoes, I'm too old for that. I think 2 is enough.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

top 3 release of 2011, easily

EHH, I DONT KNOW MAN. THEY ARE UP THERE BUT THERE IS SOME STIFF COMPETITION THIS YEAR:

MY 2011 RANKINGS (IF ALL SHOES RUMORED RELEASE)

1. CONCORD 11
2. CEMENT 4
3. GRAPE 5
4. CHICAGO 10
5. PLAYOFF 13
6. METALLIC 5
7. BORDEAUX 7
8.OLYMPIC 6
9. CEMENT 3
10. TRUE BLUE 3
11. LANEY 5
12. BLACK CEMENT 3

DOUBT ALL THESE RELEASE THO. THIS LIST WOULD MAKE 2011 THE BEST YEAR EVER OF JB RETROS.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I swear the Chicago X's have been rumored to drop every year for the past 4 years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

top 3 release of 2011, easily

EHH, I DONT KNOW MAN. THEY ARE UP THERE BUT THERE IS SOME STIFF COMPETITION THIS YEAR:

MY 2011 RANKINGS (IF ALL SHOES RUMORED RELEASE)

1. CONCORD 11
2. CEMENT 4
3. GRAPE 5
4. CHICAGO 10
5. PLAYOFF 13
6. METALLIC 5
7. BORDEAUX 7
8.OLYMPIC 6
9. CEMENT 3
10. TRUE BLUE 3
11. LANEY 5
12. BLACK CEMENT 3

DOUBT ALL THESE RELEASE THO. THIS LIST WOULD MAKE 2011 THE BEST YEAR EVER OF JB RETROS.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I swear the Chicago X's have been rumored to drop every year for the past 4 years
laugh.gif

Brand Jordan is really steppin their game up, because outside of the bottom and shoe tag, I can't tell any major difference between these and the OG Playoffs.

Brand Jordan is really steppin their game up, because outside of the bottom and shoe tag, I can't tell any major difference between these and the OG Playoffs.

pimp.gif

tuff pic.
pimp.gif

can't wait to finally have these. already got my HOH connect holding down my pair. might have to get two.

pimp.gif

tuff pic.
pimp.gif

can't wait to finally have these. already got my HOH connect holding down my pair. might have to get two.

Originally Posted by gentry187

People can sleep on these all they want. I'm definitely gonna cop. If they sit on shelves then I might cop 2 pairs.
pimp.gif

this...I hope they sit for a long time for I can grab a extra pair...these are my fav out the line that I've owned in my lifetime

Originally Posted by gentry187

People can sleep on these all they want. I'm definitely gonna cop. If they sit on shelves then I might cop 2 pairs.
pimp.gif

this...I hope they sit for a long time for I can grab a extra pair...these are my fav out the line that I've owned in my lifetime

Back
Top Bottom