AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

they are more then a month away, all star XIII's are gonna sell well...but da days of a sneaker creating "mayhem"

is over.....especially in da middle of feburuary......

they are more then a month away, all star XIII's are gonna sell well...but da days of a sneaker creating "mayhem"

is over.....especially in da middle of feburuary......

i might cop a second pair latter on i'm not sure yet. i also might try to buy a pair to save for when i have a child since these are one of my favorites

i might cop a second pair latter on i'm not sure yet. i also might try to buy a pair to save for when i have a child since these are one of my favorites

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Remember when people said the same thing about the Flint 13s and White/Red 13s? "No way these will sit! Especially during the busy Holidays!" Well guess what? I've been reading around that both shoes are still sitting in various cities. Here in Seattle, the White/Red 13s are sitting at the majority of major shoe stores around here, while select stores still has some Flint 13s available. I'm just not too sure if the Playoff 13s will sell-out in a day like what a certain hype-fiend is doing in this topic. These will be an easy pick-up, likely easier than the White/Cement IIIs (which btw, I casually walked into Shiekh at 11:30 AM to pick up my size in less than 3 minutes).

It always happens, and those people hyping up the sneakers prior to them releasing, never come back in to admit they were wrong.

Remember when people said the same thing about the Flint 13s and White/Red 13s? "No way these will sit! Especially during the busy Holidays!" Well guess what? I've been reading around that both shoes are still sitting in various cities. Here in Seattle, the White/Red 13s are sitting at the majority of major shoe stores around here, while select stores still has some Flint 13s available. I'm just not too sure if the Playoff 13s will sell-out in a day like what a certain hype-fiend is doing in this topic. These will be an easy pick-up, likely easier than the White/Cement IIIs (which btw, I casually walked into Shiekh at 11:30 AM to pick up my size in less than 3 minutes).

It always happens, and those people hyping up the sneakers prior to them releasing, never come back in to admit they were wrong.

Jordans are slowing losing steam with the mainstream which is good news for the collectors. There aren't day one sellouts and mayhem for any Jordan anymore unless it's an 11 or super limited release. Some of the past releases in the last year if they would of released 3-4 years ago it would of been hectic

Jordans are slowing losing steam with the mainstream which is good news for the collectors. There aren't day one sellouts and mayhem for any Jordan anymore unless it's an 11 or super limited release. Some of the past releases in the last year if they would of released 3-4 years ago it would of been hectic

Originally Posted by Magic1978

^ QFT Magic, just like when dopeness is dropped in the Outlet thread nobody gives credit where its due....^

IDK if these will sit or not.... but I've noticed the surge of OG colorways retroing correlating with the kids not bein hyped over the plain colorways.... from the OG's era.... doesn't make me a difference OG or Retro+ long as I got somethin to throw on with it I'll keep soldiering on....

Originally Posted by Magic1978

^ QFT Magic, just like when dopeness is dropped in the Outlet thread nobody gives credit where its due....^

IDK if these will sit or not.... but I've noticed the surge of OG colorways retroing correlating with the kids not bein hyped over the plain colorways.... from the OG's era.... doesn't make me a difference OG or Retro+ long as I got somethin to throw on with it I'll keep soldiering on....

Most of the time when posts are made about how crazy a release will be or how a shoe is going more limited than we think you can usually check the members signature to see what their motivation is.

Most of the time when posts are made about how crazy a release will be or how a shoe is going more limited than we think you can usually check the members signature to see what their motivation is.

still have not seen a picture that can do these shoes justice. i cant wait for them to come out. cant go wrong with a black base 13.

still have not seen a picture that can do these shoes justice. i cant wait for them to come out. cant go wrong with a black base 13.

Ummmmm.... What stores in seattle are you talking about???    Cuz I need to hit those up.

Ummmmm.... What stores in seattle are you talking about???    Cuz I need to hit those up.

What a coincidence, this come out on my birthday. I guess they will be my b-day present to my self...

What a coincidence, this come out on my birthday. I guess they will be my b-day present to my self...

Back
Top Bottom